~~//~~ Pro Wrestling: Road to Wrestlemania ~~\\~~

Adrenaline_Flux

15 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

LBC. you mention the "casual fan doesn't know him that well."

But I dont consider Philly "Casual Fandom" like I do around me in DC, Richmond, Norfolk, Baltimore.

Philly.. I think he pops like mad. Also think they should introduce the Dudleys to the HOF that night.

And I'm saying they're not going to bring him onto the main roster just because Philly would pop for him.  You stick him on Smackdown and he's Roode's hick lackey and comedy element - which doesn't fit because Roode's being booked as a babyface.  You want a one-off Philly pop finally do the damn thing and bring Blue Meanie in for a one-off.  It gives them a cool nod to Larry Sharpe who helped train guys like Big Show (retiring), King Kong Bundy (who Vince and his dad made a lot of money off back in the day), and Sheamus.  And also gives them an initial envoy into establishing a line of communication with Matt Riddle who, if they signed, along with Donovan Dijak could be main-eventing NXT in a year's time.

Realistically too, bringing in someone from another company to "debut" in the Rumble because of the pop they'd get is derivative of what they did with AJ and diminishes how special AJ debuting that way was.

21 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

But seems theyve gained Aries back.

I did see that.

I wonder if any former Impact guys will make a surprise entrance in the RR? I would like to see ECIII show up. I know he was there before but he was one of my favorites on Impact.

Isn't Lashley suppose to be leaving as well?

22 minutes ago, 1BackInBlackFan said:

I did see that.

I wonder if any former Impact guys will make a surprise entrance in the RR? I would like to see ECIII show up. I know he was there before but he was one of my favorites on Impact.

Isn't Lashley suppose to be leaving as well?

I was just reading not 5 mins ago that Lashley has left. He lost a match and went out waving goodbye to the crowd. Shocked me hearing that. I thought he was a lifer there cause they fit around his schedule with MMA so well.

Dont know where he might go. LU could be exciting. Been enjoying Lashey the past few years, up until recent with pairing him with these MMA jokes in Impact. But for a big, muscle guy. Nobodies been delivering better matches. Hes gelled so well when with Angle or guys like Eddie Edwards. Impact is unwatchable to me now.

2 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I was just reading not 5 mins ago that Lashley has left. He lost a match and went out waving goodbye to the crowd. Shocked me hearing that. I thought he was a lifer there cause they fit around his schedule with MMA so well.

Dont know where he might go. LU could be exciting. Been enjoying Lashey the past few years, up until recent with pairing him with these MMA jokes in Impact. But for a big, muscle guy. Nobodies been delivering better matches. Hes gelled so well when with Angle or guys like Eddie Edwards. Impact is unwatchable to me now.

Yeah, that MMA angle was bad. His feud with Angle was really good.

Eli Drake is my favorite current Impact guy.

Archived