~~//~~ Pro Wrestling: Road to Wrestlemania ~~\\~~

Adrenaline_Flux

Eddie Edwards hospitalized.

After Edwards pinned Callihan in a singles match, Callihan began attacking the one-time TNA World Heavyweight Champion. Callihan placed a chair on Edwards and hit it with a baseball bat. The bat, however, ricocheted off the chair and struck Edwards on the top of his head.

Someone please get that man away from that company. If any wrestler out there deserves better. Its him.

I know after a decade, it gets old. And the horse has been beatin to death so long ago hes nothing but fertilizer now.

But...

Cena, EC3, Lashley NWO type heel faction. Way theyve show Cena past couple years, losing right much and looking like hes on the decline. Make him need help to remain on top like Hogan used.

6 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I know after a decade, it gets old. And the horse has been beatin to death so long ago hes nothing but fertilizer now.

But...

Cena, EC3, Lashley NWO type heel faction. Way theyve show Cena past couple years, losing right much and looking like hes on the decline. Make him need help to remain on top like Hogan used.

I wish but there’s zero shot of that ever happening.

10 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

I thought Paige was done?

That was a story that really wasn't from anywhere. Seems like she'll be missing a chunk of time again and maybe should hang it up/just run a faction without wrestling for her health. 

I've often thought of Cena going heel by leading a rival faction as well. Hogan was 43 when he went heel in 1996, Cena's 41 in April so he's not old enough to go heel yet. As to Strowman his winning the Rumble and jumping to Smackdown to face Styles would be neat.

Archived