~~//~~ Pro Wrestling: Road to Wrestlemania ~~\\~~

Adrenaline_Flux

3 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Ive watched.. Ive watched for a couple years. Guys like Roman and Seth go out there and bore the crap out of me. Get mega face pushed, cant be beatin by baddies unless baddies cheat. And look like theyre reciting word for word from a script, cause they have zero acting skills. I can see it appealing to children. But an adult should want better storytelling and quality. Its like, as an adult, I wont go to an Avengers movie (or unnecessarily sneak namecalling jabs on a sports forum). I know whats going to happen. Same recycled superhero crap as always, but if the kids want to go. Ill suffer through it.

Definition of ignorance: lack of knowledge or information

If you do not watch something, but comment on it... that is the definition of ignorance. That is not a "jab"; it is fact. You can say that based on how you have perceived your past work, you are not interested in watching them going forward. That is fair and is your prerogative. However, saying that what they are doing now is boring or bad without actually watching what they are doing now is the literal definition of ignorance (provided above).

19 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Definition of ignorance: lack of knowledge or information

If you do not watch something, but comment on it... that is the definition of ignorance. That is not a "jab"; it is fact. You can say that based on how you have perceived your past work, you are not interested in watching them going forward. That is fair and is your prerogative. However, saying that what they are doing now is boring or bad without actually watching what they are doing now is the literal definition of ignorance (provided above).

"Albert Einstein said the definition of insanity is doing something over and over again and expecting a different result. "

Ill go this route and say I gave guys like Seth and Roman enough time to make positive my analysis.

20 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Ill go this route and say I gave guys like Seth and Roman enough time to make positive my analysis.

uhh, yeah, glad we kind of agree now

You can say that based on how you have perceived their* past work, you are not interested in watching them going forward. That is fair and is your prerogative. However, saying that what they are doing now is boring or bad without actually watching what they are doing now is the literal definition of ignorance (provided above)

Interesting to see Woods in the US tourney. I wonder if they are considering giving him the US belt and having Kofi and Big E as tag champs. Could set up an interesting 3 on 3 match at mania for both the us and tag titles. It’s a way to get more belts and people on the show. 

I suspect it’s Mahal and Roode that make the finals. 

I really hope they are gonna have Dolph show up with his own belt and set up a ladder match with Dolph and Roode for mania. It could be match of the night. 

Ill bet that Asuka wins the rumble. Makes sense story wise but having Charolette win makes sense history wise. 

I’m betting we see IC Champ Roman Reigns vs UNiveral Champ Brock Lesnar as the main event. Champion vs champion just makes so much sense and again keeps them from having an IC match. 

I’ll call Nakamura to win the rumble and take on AJ Styles. 

HHH vs Angle 

On 12/27/2017 at 11:47 PM, djw4bucs said:

Rusev better be in the main event scene next year, he has been fantastic ever since he started the whole rusev day thing. And that double accolade was a thing of beauty

I think Aiden English deserves credit for his part too. Constantly entertaining. 

On 12/29/2017 at 11:47 PM, Pastor Dillon said:

Interesting to see Woods in the US tourney. I wonder if they are considering giving him the US belt and having Kofi and Big E as tag champs. Could set up an interesting 3 on 3 match at mania for both the us and tag titles. It’s a way to get more belts and people on the show. 

I suspect it’s Mahal and Roode that make the finals. 

I really hope they are gonna have Dolph show up with his own belt and set up a ladder match with Dolph and Roode for mania. It could be match of the night. 

Ill bet that Asuka wins the rumble. Makes sense story wise but having Charolette win makes sense history wise. 

I’m betting we see IC Champ Roman Reigns vs UNiveral Champ Brock Lesnar as the main event. Champion vs champion just makes so much sense and again keeps them from having an IC match. 

I’ll call Nakamura to win the rumble and take on AJ Styles. 

HHH vs Angle

Moment angle came back this match seemed to obvious not to happen.  

The Royal rumble is my favorite match of the year but it kinda sucks that Bliss and Charolette won’t be in it. Also 30 seems like a lot for the ladies when the roster only run so about 15 deep, so I’m guess there will be a few scrubs, a few former stars and a few NXT call ups. I’m still looking forward to it. 

On the men’s side of things. Man they have rebuilt Roman Reigns. Fans are actually cheering for him now. I think it’s obvious that a smackdown member either Nakamura or Owens will win the rumble. Ok actually it’s a given that no one on the raw roster has a chance. Which kind of sucks. It’s equally obvious that there will be an elimination chamber match to determine the #1 contender from raw.....which also means that Lesnar will only wrestle once this year before mania. 

My guess is it’s Reigns, Stroman, Joe, Balor, Wyatt and Hardy. All though I would like to see maybe the Miz and Elias get those last two spots. 

As long as Jindal Mahal doesn’t win the rumble it should be good. 

Granted it’s lost a step since it’s no longer about THE main event at mania. 

What are the odds they would let Charolette vs Asuka go last at mania?

30 women are really not going to be that difficult to field.  Again, you've got at least 5 (possibly more) "Legends" that they can bring in (they were looking to use Trish for a Mania like a year or two ago, but they had to sub her out for someone else because she was pregnant), Lita's still fully capable of going in the ring, they have an easy in to put Kairi Sane in without having to "call her up to the main roster" since she won the Mae Young Classic, Kelly Kelly's on a Legends contract now (and it's a battle royal so it's not like she has to do a ton of big time bumping), depending on what her commitments with MonsterJam and World Wonder Ring Sports Alundra Blayze can still go, Eve Torres can clearly still go (she's a BJJ purple belt).  Chances are they could probably get Awesome Kong/Karma to come in for a one-off and to help put over Nia, and they've got a number of the ladies they had in for the Mae Young Classic that this could give them another avenue to discuss bringing them under a more consistent contract (Jazzy Gabert, Toni Storm, Serena Deeb, Mia Yim, etc.).

Depending on whether Nikki Bella is able to work (or they might be able to get Brie back for a one-off),  they've got 19-20 women just on the main roster.

They should get 30 women, NXT, current roster, former divas to help build up the event. I have Asuka winning the event. Very cool they're giving the winner a shot at one of the diva's belt at WM 34. Will add presitge to this match.

Archived