~~//~~ Pro Wrestling: Road to Wrestlemania ~~\\~~

Adrenaline_Flux

Silly me. Expecting something like Impact produced for Final Deletion.

Wow what a flop. The only thing that could possibly be worse than that segment. Was the opening segment for the show. Vangard 1 showed 5x the personality Roman showed.

2 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Silly me. Expecting something like Impact produced for Final Deletion.

Wow what a flop. The only thing that could possibly be worse than that segment. Was the opening segment for the show. Vangard 1 showed 5x the personality Roman showed.

Well, you're in the minority (not like you'll pretend you're not).  It wasn't everything it could have been, but you're exaggerating, per usual, to put over your precious TNA.  For the record, Borash produced this, the same as he did with all 3 in Impact.

6 hours ago, The LBC said:

Well, you're in the minority (not like you'll pretend you're not).  It wasn't everything it could have been, but you're exaggerating, per usual, to put over your precious TNA.  For the record, Borash produced this, the same as he did with all 3 in Impact.

I may sound like I'm nitpicking, but I think it's fairly telling how Totally No Action can't even reach a 1.0 in the ratings now, which is pathetic. 

Hell, ECW, a show that came on at 2 in the morning got better ratings than a show that comes on at prime time, that's really sad. 

And I've lost all respect for TNA after the Broken Matt Hardy situation. 

Nak already called him out. Man, I really really hope this isnt leading to Bryan being AJ’s replacement at Mania. Not that I wouldn’t want to see Nak vs Bryan but AJ deserves so much to carry that strap into Mania and it would be heartbreaking if he isn’t able to due to injury. Hopefully they ease Bryan back in and have him tag with Shane against Zayn and KO and we get our WWE championship match the way it’s set now. 

14 hours ago, The LBC said:

Delusional as usual. Anytime Ive spoken of TNA recently, Its been about how bad it is. Except for Rosemary. But why bring up facts, nothing is relevant to you but your own opinions you pretend are the known word.

I felt they went to the well to hard to be what the original was. And it came out downhill much like anything that tries to copy the original. Would of been better off to find a bit of its own personality.

Archived