~~//~~ Pro Wrestling: Road to Wrestlemania ~~\\~~

Adrenaline_Flux

8 hours ago, The LBC said:

Yeah.  I don't see War Games coming back, but I'd love it if they just ditched HIAC as a PPV (save the match for when it can be used as a meaningful blowoff match to a feud - and that way it's usable on both brands, too) and just do Halloween Havoc in October.

I don't know a single person who wants HIAC to remain as a standalone PPV. It's one of the more frustrating things about following WWE for me lol

9 hours ago, The LBC said:

Yeah.  I don't see War Games coming back, but I'd love it if they just ditched HIAC as a PPV (save the match for when it can be used as a meaningful blowoff match to a feud - and that way it's usable on both brands, too) and just do Halloween Havoc in October.

I agree, last year was way overused with 3 matches having it. Ruins the whole spectacle.

40 minutes ago, 1BackInBlackFan said:

I've always enjoyed watching Dolph Ziggler but they need to stop with these pointless and time wasting segments with him.

Don't get me wrong, I like Ziggler, I just have a hard time with him being in anything but a midcard role. I think it's because of the name, look, and his deliverance of things.

3 hours ago, tom cody said:

So apparently Mahal's promo last night was a dud. Got to think this silly experiment with him as champ will be over soon. The guy is an embarrassment to the word champ.

I actually thought it was better than what he was doing. He's pretty much been a 1-trick pony this entire time, at least he tried something different.

Jinder deserves plenty blame, but they didn't do him any favors. People viewed him as a jobber when he won the belt, he needed to be booked strong so people bought into his reign, and the exact opposite happened.

5 hours ago, ianlewis16 said:

I don't know a single person who wants HIAC to remain as a standalone PPV. It's one of the more frustrating things about following WWE for me lol

That and Extreme Rules being a PPV in a PG-Era.  It just doesn't make sense. They over-gimmick the whole card and it's with matches they really have to scale back anyway.

2 hours ago, pollino14 said:

Don't get me wrong, I like Ziggler, I just have a hard time with him being in anything but a midcard role. I think it's because of the name, look, and his deliverance of things.

I popped for HBZiggs last night just because that's basically been the gimmick they've given him that past 2 years anyway.

That said, this whole thing is taking entirely too long to get where it's going which is a Bobby Roode feud and Ziggler likely breaking his own neck overselling the Glorious DDT.

12 minutes ago, The LBC said:

I popped for HBZiggs last night just because that's basically been the gimmick they've given him that past 2 years anyway.

That said, this whole thing is taking entirely too long to get where it's going which is a Bobby Roode feud and Ziggler likely breaking his own neck overselling the Glorious DDT.

I think his character is a bit over the top. I liked it at the beginning talking about the bells and whistles of it all, but him mimicking others' entrances doesn't make me like him anymore. I'm totally down for Roode and Ziggler, that program should be awesome!

Anyone going to watch ROH Fri? Such an amazing card! Young Bucks pulling double duty, Chuckie T vs the Villain,  AND MINORU SUZUKI!!! Yes, please!

Archived