~~//~~ Pro Wrestling: Road to Wrestlemania ~~\\~~

Adrenaline_Flux

On 7/25/2017 at 1:31 PM, Deadpulse said:

I nothing Booker T, but I hated Otunga. Booker does spout mostly nonsense, but at least its usually entertaining nonsense and it actually sounds like he is having fun out there

I just totally indifferented Otunga. He was boring, but he also might have benefited from not having JBL shouting counselor at him every 10 seconds. I'm just not entertained by Booker T's nonsense. 95% of the time I'm pretty sure he can't actually hear Cole or Graves and I'm starting to wonder if he doesn't have the vision to see what's happening in the ring. I do think it'd be fascinating to know what Vince is screaming in his ear while he's screaming nonsense.

Watching the wyatts vs the shield match at elimination chamber 14, such an awesome match. A damn shame what they did to Ambrose. He was such a badass, had the chance to be a mega star, now hes a lame mid carder. Bray wyatt too, blows my mind why he never got a good push to the top.

1 hour ago, CrashMan510 said:

Watching the wyatts vs the shield match at elimination chamber 14, such an awesome match. A damn shame what they did to Ambrose. He was such a badass, had the chance to be a mega star, now hes a lame mid carder. Bray wyatt too, blows my mind why he never got a good push to the top.

I'm so angry they didn't give Wyatt a really good push. They are crying out for new stars and if they would just push the right guys they would have them. 

Wyatt could of been Undertaker like. Vince needs to go

5 mins of commercials after Naka entered the ring. They wrestle for 2 mins, before 5 more mins of commercials.

Thats no way to set up a match they book as being a ME match.

The match itself. All I can do is hope Naka goes back to NJPW so he can put on matches, not 15 min spot fest.

11 hours ago, titans0021 said:

That ending was pretty scary stuff. Naka immediately trying to get an eye on him and apologizing in the ring was something.

Yeah, that looked really bad. Nice to see the surprise Naka win it though.

5 hours ago, 1BackInBlackFan said:

Yeah, that looked really bad. Nice to see the surprise Naka win it though.

Not a fan of him no-selling the AA though.  I don't care what people say about or how much they may dislike Cena, no-selling an AA (particularly the first one hit in a match) does damage to the characters of other guys that Cena has put over and who he has put away in the past with that move - in particular guys like AJ who it took two consecutive AA's to put down.

Archived