~~//~~ Pro Wrestling: Road to Wrestlemania ~~\\~~

Adrenaline_Flux

12 hours ago, pollino14 said:

Does anyone else see a big problem ahead for the WWE in regards to the amount of talent and time? They continue to sign people, and graduate people from NXT and there's simply no time for them. This probably leads to legit talent getting fired, or a significant freeze in signing indie wrestlers (which is fine by me),

They'll just end up being wasted and released.

I fully admit to cackling loudly when the desperate Roman haters in the crowd still kept trying to give him stick even after being outshouted (and no, that wasn't selective crowd mic'ing, that was actual crowd, organic crowd reaction) by the crowd.  Fairly certain these were the same guys trying to lead the "one more time" chant when Kane had hit Balor with the chair.  Like, seriously, here is a guy you guys gushed for (and who is, frankly, a bigger Independent scene God than a number of the guys folks have marked out for) and he's being pushed as a babyface... and you're cheering the heel on to hit him with a weapon?

It's like what @y*so*blu alluded to earlier... kayfabe is dead, but there's no need to defecate on its grave.  THIS is part of the reason why babyfaces can't get over nowadays, particularly in WWE.  And what's worse is these fans probably espouse their love for ECW and think they're like the ECW Arena crowds... they're not. 

10 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

smackdown been suckin lately

Really none of the storylines seem important at all. 

AJ Mahal has no juice.

Baron Corbin vs Roode should be good, but I have been disappointed with Corbin's recent work.

The women on SD aren't very interesting.

I enjoy the tag teams on SD very much, hoping the Bludgon Brothers continue to ascend.

Owens/Sami vs Shane; idk, I think Shane has lost all of his charisma and bores me to death. 

4 hours ago, pollino14 said:

AJ Mahal has no juice.

Baron Corbin vs Roode should be good, but I have been disappointed with Corbin's recent work.

I enjoy the tag teams on SD very much, hoping the Bludgon Brothers continue to ascend.

Owens/Sami vs Shane; idk, I think Shane has lost all of his charisma and bores me to death. 

yeah really the bludgon brother thing is the only interesting thing in the last 2 weeks

been so dull.. that new NXT group of girls are bad. Jinder's the least interesting heel I ever seen. 

9 hours ago, pollino14 said:

AJ Mahal has no juice.

IMO Owens is really the only person/character on the smackdown roster capable of being "interesting" (maybe Dolph Ziggler to a much less extent) and his storyline right now isn't.

So, pretty much confirmed at this point, Drew McIntyre tore his biceps when he held onto the rope during the finish of the NXT Championship match at TakeOver and he's out 6 months (projected back for May, he's reportedly working his butt off to try and get back in time for Mania, as he was reportedly slated for a main roster call-up following dropping the title to Almas had it not been the injury).  This is likely to cost him some steam, so I could see them holding off and if he's even ready by Mania bringing him back for at least a sendoff match at TakeOver: New Orleans.

I am for sure pro KO ( actually believe he’s the best overall in the wwe ) Shane just really irks me. I don’t buy his anger. The man shows no emotion anymore.

They didn’t do any favors for Jinder. The guy was a jobber for a majority of his career, and all of the sudden they gave him the belt. I was cool with it, but knew they HAD to book him strong, which they didn’t. Mix that with his very bland content given and it was a recipe for disaster.

I am surprised that so many of you don't prefer SD.
Tag division is way more fun, imo.
I don't mind Jinder as much as you guys do.
Heel Sami has been entertaining me as he is the same, but just even more obnoxious and it is hilarious.

AND

Fashion files/Breezango is the best thing on WWE TV.

But I also just watch the shorten Hulu versions so maybe I'm not getting as much as the boring junk as the live viewers.

Archived