~~//~~ Pro Wrestling: Road to Wrestlemania ~~\\~~

Adrenaline_Flux

5 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Just zipped through Impact.

When you think something cant get any worse. How can they up their game you ask?

Well. You give 3 or 4 segments that were 5 mins and promote a big Barbwire match. Talk about such a match the entire time. Show previews before or after commercial breaks. Then.. for the last 15 mins of the show. You show nonstop commercials and promotions for the match. Allow both parties to have their music and walk to the ring. Then end the show by telling fans they can watch the match in its entirety online as the credits roll.

Yep. That happened.

As bad as WWE can be that sounds much worse. The need of a strong viable #2 wrestling company is something that is needed big time.

Rumble predictions before the go home shows 

Nakamura wins Rumble

Asuka wins Rumble

Zayn wins WWE title in a double cross of some kind

usos beat Gable/Benjamin 2-1

lesnar pins Kane

enzo retains 

Rollins and Jordan win

id like to see Rollins and Jordan win and have a falling out  

put the tag titles up for grabs in elimination chamber  

Jordan + 1

rollins + 1

sheamus/Cesaro

Revival

Anderson and Gallows 

slater and Rhyno 

or maybe even an Elias/Miz team 

Probably gonna be a woman’s match though in the 2nd one 

I would guess for the woman’s title since Asuka is gonna win the rumble  

jax vs banks Vs Bayley vs rose vs James vs Bliss  

main event will be for the #1 contender  pretty obvious a smackdown guy will win the rumble, and there isn’t anyone other than Nakamura  

so we will get Reigns vs Joe vs Stroman vs Balor vs Wyatt vs Hardy/Miz/Elias/kane/Cena 

On 1/20/2018 at 3:29 PM, bcb1213 said:

It's crazy to me that Daniel Bryan has  the fifth or sixth highest odds of winning the rumble in some places 

That is crazy. I mean, sometimes the odds makers are right on, but I don't have any belief that this will happen or that he'll ever be cleared to wrestle again by the WWE.

4 hours ago, The Gnat said:

CM Punk probably won't ever come back, I'm confident in that, or at least for a while.

I'm excited for this week of WWE programming, starting tonight with WWE 25 and then ending with the Rumble.

Unless somehow he and Hunter have some sort of Vince/Bret type makeup I don't see it happening.  I mean, we did see Jim Cornette back in WWE (albeit briefly) so anything's possible, but we're talking about two mondo egos here, each thinking the other really doesn't have the case for the ego he's sporting.

6 hours ago, The Gnat said:

That is crazy. I mean, sometimes the odds makers are right on, but I don't have any belief that this will happen or that he'll ever be cleared to wrestle again by the WWE.

And sometimes the oddsmakers are aware how many suckers there are that will bet things out of pure fantasy - which honestly could be the reason why he's become so "favored" in this case... people placing bets just on the "I hope" or "What if?" scenarios.  Thing is, without looking back at the last couple years' final betting odds, I'd be willing to bet DB was at least Top 10 in terms of "favorites" in every year dating back to the year everyone was convinced he was returning from injury in the Rumble and instead Rey Rey got showered with boos... even the year after he retired.  Sports books aren't going to turn down easy money.

Archived