~~//~~ Pro Wrestling: Road to Wrestlemania ~~\\~~

Adrenaline_Flux

So they are doing a 4 on 3 Handicap match that there is no realistic way the shield can win?????

I bet Matt Hardy gets added to the match. hes the guy the Shield saved for no reason.

also, how can you have a TLC match with nothing to climb and reach for? Hasnt every TLC match been for something? So basically its gonna be a no DQ match in which they put tables ladders and chairs around the ring?

Hopefully they add the tag belts or the IC title or something. 

8 hours ago, O'Doyle Rules said:

Bad wwe writing at it's finest.

I guess they figured they could have Styles lose cleanly and move on, hopefully to the WWE title picture without any problems. It definitely helps Corbin more than it hurts styles. 

Mahal vs Styles on that over seas tour will play really well. Styles popularity is on a world wide scale. 

on another note, PEOPLE WERE CHEERING FOR ROMAN REIGNS. Thats how popular the shield is. 

23 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

also, how can you have a TLC match with nothing to climb and reach for? Hasnt every TLC match been for something? So basically its gonna be a no DQ match in which they put tables ladders and chairs around the ring?

I believe the Shield's PPV debut was a TLC match with nothing hanging. So probably a minor call back to that.

Archived