~~//~~ Pro Wrestling: Road to Wrestlemania ~~\\~~

Adrenaline_Flux

So no Roman Reigns at Survivor Series. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see him until the Royal Rumble, where he wins. 

Jason Jordan on team raw cancels out Roode. I am hoping the entire thing doesn't come down to Jordan betraying Angle and siding with Shane. Then playing the "you never cared about me" heel card and setting up a match at Mania. But with as much as they have invested in this relationship, they haven't done anything with it. 

47 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

So no Roman Reigns at Survivor Series. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see him until the Royal Rumble, where he wins. 

Jason Jordan on team raw cancels out Roode. I am hoping the entire thing doesn't come down to Jordan betraying Angle and siding with Shane. Then playing the "you never cared about me" heel card and setting up a match at Mania. But with as much as they have invested in this relationship, they haven't done anything with it. 

They just said Roman will be back next Monday.

4 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

If anything I think it may lead to RAW losing (Kane will probably interfere for "stupid reasons" leading to Strowman being counted out) and Steph will use Kurt's inability to keep Kane under control and abusing his position by putting his "son" on the team as grounds to fire him, even if/when RAW has a pretty strong sweep of the rest of the matches.  This is going to end up leading to a Kurt/Hunter match, not a Kurt/Jordan match, IMO.

So we having this huge debate on my twitter timeline.

Who do you guys have on your mount rushmore for wrestling?

My candidates are

Hogan

Austin

Flair

Bruno Sammartino

People putting the Rock on there over Austin (which is stupid) and saying rock made a bigger impact and was more popular than Austin.   LOL tbh I would put Andre before the Rock.

9 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

So we having this huge debate on my twitter timeline.

Who do you guys have on your mount rushmore for wrestling?

My candidates were

Hogan

Austin

Flair

Bruno Sammartino

People putting the Rock on there over Austin (which is stupid) and saying rock made a bigger impact and was more popular than Austin.   LOL tbh I would put Andre before the Rock.

I'm pretty much in the same boat as you.  I'd probably even be tempted to put Antonio Inoki over Rock - which would probably be controversial but I think a lot of people underestimate how big certain guys who made their names primarily outside the states really got - and Inoki is probably the closest any talent has ever gotten to Vince level.  Heck, Vince is probably more deserving of a spot on the mountain than Rock is and Taker is too.

There are a lot of Honorable Mentions... a LOT, but I feel like Rocky is in that same tier just below the mountain with Dusty and Savage and the Road Warriors.

7 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Lol he still carried the company for a decade essentially. 

No arguments with who you guys have though obviously.

I think Hogan, Flair, and SCSA are locks though.

He would be honorable mention along with several others but its hard to take out the 4 guys I named.

Archived