~~//~~ Pro Wrestling: Road to Wrestlemania ~~\\~~

Adrenaline_Flux

That kid needs to be disciplined though a long grounding and apology letter. 

I'm not really a wrestling fan but I found this hilarious I don't have anything against it. As someone who liked Brock Lesnar as a teen I like to watch his matches. 

They wasted the money in the bank pay per view.

they have Corbin win over Nakamura, just so Corbin can lose it on some random smackdown while Nakamura gets a title shot

why?

I am about 75% there will be a "my shoulder was up" or "Cena interfered" storyline that will give Corbin the briefcase back 

heck maybe even put it on the line in the Corbin vs cena match

3 hours ago, Farsendor1 said:

That kid needs to be disciplined though a long grounding and apology letter. 

I'm not really a wrestling fan but I found this hilarious I don't have anything against it. As someone who liked Brock Lesnar as a teen I like to watch his matches. 

lmao that kid is a legend 

Corbin had heat backstage even before this weekend, but he and Meltzer got into a Twitter argument over the weekend, and apparently Corbin did something calling out a veteran.  I saw Meltzer quote the guy on Twitter tonight, and basically said that the veteran comment was the tip of the iceberg for Corbin.  So his roll-up pin for the contract match was someone sending a very clear message backstage.  

3 hours ago, steelcurtain29 said:

Smaller wrestlers in Meek Mahan's empire have won the world title.

Other than Jeff Hardy (and he held the title less than a month), not a damn one of them was ever placed in the Cruiser or Light Heavyweight division.  Big difference.  Neville's been cast as an Other at this point - there's no coming back from that unless you count Jinder (which I don't because he's gonna end up being a blip).

1 hour ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Corbin had heat backstage even before this weekend, but he and Meltzer got into a Twitter argument over the weekend, and apparently Corbin did something calling out a veteran.  I saw Meltzer quote the guy on Twitter tonight, and basically said that the veteran comment was the tip of the iceberg for Corbin.  So his roll-up pin for the contract match was someone sending a very clear message backstage.  

This.  Honestly, Corbin hasn't honed the kind of mic skills (I know, I know... Jinder, but two of that type in the same 6 months would have been brutal) to carry the top belt and his match with Naka was a snoozefest - the majority of which can't be hung on Shinsuke because he had to work Corbin's match because Corbin, for some strange reason, can't work a strong style match.

Ultimately, the kid is going to get another shot down the road because, frankly, he's 6'8" and pushing 300 pounds and those kind of guys don't grow on trees and always get second chances in Vince's book.  But he made his own bed on this one; he let his ego and mouth cut checks that he didn't have the clout to cash.

On 8/14/2017 at 1:37 PM, Deadpulse said:

His mic work is cringe worthy. He needs to overcome a bad speaking voice. In the ring though, I love his potential. A little upset they split American Alpha because they didnt get a good shake. There in ring timing was second only to the Revival. 

You can give Jason credit for holding his own in the six man tag team match with the Hardy Boyz against Miz and the Miztourage.  His Angle Slam/neckbreaker combo is awesome and I bet Miz is still feeling the effects of it.

Archived