~~//~~ Pro Wrestling: Road to Wrestlemania ~~\\~~

Adrenaline_Flux

Just now, Deadpulse said:

I heard they dont get the love on youtube and WWE is thinking they might be a weak link on Smackdown. I guess they are the least watched clips on youtube or something.

I like them too, every other fashion file is great. It can't last forever though, that gimmick has to get stale, doesnt it?

It doesn't help that people keep posting Streamables to Reddit right after that get thousands of views.

I think, like New Day, Breeze and 'Dango are the type of guys who can keep it interesting (though some would argue that New Day was a little stale around early last year or so).

New Day has a schtick for sure, but I feel like they can be more flexible and still remain decisively New Day. Their feuds can be different and they can adapts, but with the Fashion Police, every storyline has to feed into their dumb as rocks fashion cop persona. I'd like to see if they can branch out and be flexible as well, but they would need to take steps in a more adaptable directions because right now their gimmick is pretty rigid. 

2 hours ago, 1BackInBlackFan said:

The sooner the belt gets off of Lesnar the better.

It could work (and has in the past) but they really dropped the ball with this situation. They should have elevated the secondary title to supreme importance right away, but Vince has never show he has a clue how to do it. Its only ever been individual stars that have been able to pull it off (Cena, Bryan, Miz)

On 7/17/2017 at 7:04 PM, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Fantastic.

Edit: Bring over Chad Gable too, please.

This should inspire (not yet, but in the future) the first thread title change.

I do love how people tripped out over them breaking up Alpha... it's not like they were actually doing anything with Alpha, the team, so why not give the guys something as individuals?  Not like, down the road, you can't reunite them to great fanfare and elation.

Also, safe bet we see the IC Title on Jordan before Christmas.

3 hours ago, CrashMan510 said:

Anyone listen to Cornette's podcast? him and his co host are gold

Both the Monday and the Thursday show and the "Late Night" follow-up to the Monday show on YouTube.

The other one I really enjoy, though it may not be everyone's cup of tea because they're both very monotone, is Killing the Town with Storm and Cyrus.  It makes you really wish that Lance Storm was willing to take on a traveling schedule again, because he's got a fantastic agent's mind.  If the E (or more the case, Hunter) could work out a deal to have him flying in and out of Tampa even just to help work as an agent for the TakeOver shows, it would really benefit the product.

So has anyone checked out the cast for Fighting with my Family, the biopic they're doing about Paige and her family?  I'm not sure if it's being done seriously or slightly satirical, but you've got Lena Headey as Saraya, Paige's mother, Nick Frost as her father, Vince Vaughn as Jake Roberts (yeah... that'll be interesting), Thea Trinidad (formerly Sarita in TNA, now Zolita Vega in NXT) as AJ Lee, and The Rock as himself.

15 minutes ago, The LBC said:

So has anyone checked out the cast for Fighting with my Family, the biopic they're doing about Paige and her family?  I'm not sure if it's being done seriously or slightly satirical, but you've got Lena Headey as Saraya, Paige's mother, Nick Frost as her father, Vince Vaughn as Jake Roberts (yeah... that'll be interesting), Thea Trinidad (formerly Sarita in TNA, now Zolita Vega in NXT) as AJ Lee, and The Rock as himself.

That movie has got to be a marketing nightmare with all the stuff going on with Paige at the moment. 

Archived