~~//~~ Pro Wrestling: Road to Wrestlemania ~~\\~~

Adrenaline_Flux

4 minutes ago, OakRaiders3828 said:

Why don't people like Jordan? I don't get it. The wrestling Community is hard to understand but whatever 

I really enjoy his wrestling , when he talks it's real uninspiring. I think he'd be awesome if he weren't so serious all the time.

6 hours ago, OakRaiders3828 said:

Why don't people like Jordan? I don't get it. The wrestling Community is hard to understand but whatever 

Anytime they feel like someone is getting pushed without first getting over, the IWC complains. They don't feel like they made Jordan, so they have to boo his push.

9 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Anytime they feel like someone is getting pushed without first getting over, the IWC complains. They don't feel like they made Jordan, so they have to boo his push.

I just feel like the IWC is a group of people who never will be happy. Even if their darlings get pushed, they'll turn on them. 

3 hours ago, ianlewis16 said:

I see that as more far fetched, but it would be awesome. 

Yeah.  I don't see War Games coming back, but I'd love it if they just ditched HIAC as a PPV (save the match for when it can be used as a meaningful blowoff match to a feud - and that way it's usable on both brands, too) and just do Halloween Havoc in October.

Archived