Adrenaline_Flux

~~//~~ Pro Wrestling: Summerslam Weekend BAY BAY! ~~\\~~

4 minutes ago, OakRaiders3828 said:

Why don't people like Jordan? I don't get it. The wrestling Community is hard to understand but whatever 

I really enjoy his wrestling , when he talks it's real uninspiring. I think he'd be awesome if he weren't so serious all the time.

6 hours ago, OakRaiders3828 said:

Why don't people like Jordan? I don't get it. The wrestling Community is hard to understand but whatever 

Anytime they feel like someone is getting pushed without first getting over, the IWC complains. They don't feel like they made Jordan, so they have to boo his push.

Yeah, the IWC is fickle. To me I enjoy the product for what it is. Disagree with some things but overall still enjoy the product a lot.

9 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Anytime they feel like someone is getting pushed without first getting over, the IWC complains. They don't feel like they made Jordan, so they have to boo his push.

I just feel like the IWC is a group of people who never will be happy. Even if their darlings get pushed, they'll turn on them. 

Ohhhhh baby, Starrcade coming to NC. I knew I moved to this crapheap state for something. 

37 minutes ago, O'Doyle Rules said:

Don't ever remember rusev winning a match from the superkick? 

You would correct in not remembering it. 

15 minutes ago, ianlewis16 said:

Ohhhhh baby, Starrcade coming to NC. I knew I moved to this crapheap state for something. 

They're bringing back Starrcade?  Cool.  Hopefully they bring back War Games too. 

1 minute ago, Crickett said:

They're bringing back Starrcade?  Cool.  Hopefully they bring back War Games too. 

I see that as more far fetched, but it would be awesome. 

Honestly, I don't see what there is to like about Jason Jordan. Sure, he does cool suplexes and is uber athletic but this ain't real and that's not going to keep me interested. He just feels out of place when I'm watching

4 hours ago, O'Doyle Rules said:

Don't ever remember rusev winning a match from the superkick? 

It's happened. But I don't think it's happened since he was "The Super Athlete" in NXT

3 hours ago, ianlewis16 said:

I see that as more far fetched, but it would be awesome. 

Yeah.  I don't see War Games coming back, but I'd love it if they just ditched HIAC as a PPV (save the match for when it can be used as a meaningful blowoff match to a feud - and that way it's usable on both brands, too) and just do Halloween Havoc in October.