~~//~~ Pro Wrestling: Road to Wrestlemania ~~\\~~

Adrenaline_Flux

4 hours ago, 1BackInBlackFan said:

I liked the ending. That definitely brought some life to the cruiserweight division.

I don't mind heel Enzo.  That said, for a guy who can do so much on the mic they're hamstringing him by 1) Not just letting him flat out go heel and trying to make the crowd put heat on him (he could do and it would be nice to see someone else pull a Punk and make fun of the fans that want to shout over everyone else and boo the faces, cheer the heels just to be edgy) and 2) by having him still do some of the physical stuff during his promos that just makes him more annoying dislikable than bad guy dislikable (which I suppose goes back to 1).

However, it it results in them having a built-into-the-story excuse to ditch the purple motif and that stupid looking belt, I can endure Enzo as the champion for one "new merch" run.

7 hours ago, KManX89 said:

I could totally see them having Reigns take the belt off Lesnar and do Cena/Reigns 2 at WrestleMania. It would be the perfect time and place for Cena to get his historic 17th world title reign, the writing is on the wall.

People will still gripe about "Roman being in the main event again," but if it's as a semi Cena-sendoff, it's really not that big of a deal - he's as much as accessory at that point, especially if Cena goes over.

This latest turn in the storyline looks like they're making Cena's character OK with being a part-timer and not taking as much exception to being called that.  So he's entered that territory where the Rock and Shawn were once and where Triple H basically is now.  He can be brought back 2 or 3 times a year for the mega-events as a big name that can work well with anyone.  1 more Mania win puts him at #2 on all-time list (he's already passed Hogan with 9, 1 more puts him past Triple H).  Considering where everyone else is, no one is ever going to catch Taker's 23, but they could fairly easily get Cena up to somewhere nearer to 15 before he really decides to hang it up, and that's likely to keep him at #2 on that list for the foreseeable future.

We need reigns to win the IC title and we need a shield vs Miztourage, in what will be a chair match at TLC but they need to put the tag belts and the IC on the line and have the miztourage win. They could lose th tag belts back right away but put the IC belt back on Miz. That's old school stuff that used to happen. It can elevate Miztourage as a heel stable 

17 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

no mercy sucked. i really wanted to love cena and reigns as i think they're both great in the ring but cena even looks like he's got one foot out the door. 

i don't understand having strowman look so weak after you have built him up so much 

They are literally building the promo for wrestlemania this entire year:

"1 year ago Brock Lesnar conquered the man named Goldberg. Since then he's been unstoppable. He's beaten somoa Joe, Survived Fatal 4 way, defeated the monster among men Braun Stroman, he has overcome the demon king fin balor, but he's never faced a man with a year like Roman Reigns has had. reigns has retired the undertaker, taken the torch from Jon Cena and now all he has left is to conquer the beast Brock Lesnar. There are going to be sparks of fury when these two men collide at Wrestlemania." 

On 9/26/2017 at 5:19 PM, pollino14 said:

Really digging Corbin's new music 

I like the theme... I just don't think it fits Corbin.  It's a weird conundrum I'm in, because I definitely don't hate the song.  I just saw it as 1) unnecessary for them to swap out Corbin's theme, which was good as it was and 2) a poor fit for the character and something that should have been saved for a better fit because it would have been much more effective.

10 hours ago, The LBC said:

I like the theme... I just don't think it fits Corbin.  It's a weird conundrum I'm in, because I definitely don't hate the song.  I just saw it as 1) unnecessary for them to swap out Corbin's theme, which was good as it was and 2) a poor fit for the character and something that should have been saved for a better fit because it would have been much more effective.

I can agree with that. It seems more dramatic/dark (prob suits a guy like Allesair Black better) and when I look at Corbin I see Metal.

Archived