STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

1 hour ago, Dome said:

now that I think about it, cherry noir is the only flavored vodka I've had in eons. 

Ketel's new flavors aren't bad.

Ciroc and CooranBong are probably still my favorites though. I do have a bottle of Russian and Ukrainian vodka that i haven't opened. I hear Ukrainian vodka is the best.

On 08/07/2019 at 9:14 PM, Dome said:

lmao @MD4L sipping peach schnapps. 

no wonder he got so handsy towards the end

Gross.  Kick that dude off the island or whatever.  Who drinks that stuff even?

On 08/07/2019 at 9:14 PM, Dome said:

smirnoff and tonic.

eff, that's awful

That's harsh too.  Give 'em a better Vodka, and you've got a solid contender tho i think.  Vodka tonic, underrated drink, especially with all them limes you gave 'em.

On 08/07/2019 at 9:21 PM, Matts4313 said:

Tito's is literally the #1 rated Vodka brewed in the entire world. Or at least they were at one point, not sure if anythings changed.

What Vodka do you get?

Stolichnaya the thing to get tbh.  Grab a gigantic jug at Costco for like cheaper than Smirnoff junk.  Enjoy.

Get over the hipster Tito stuff imo.  Or any of the indie Vodkas honestly.  How the heck do you even "hand make" a Vodka.  You just like put the stuff in stills and do a process...by hand?  lmao who cares.  Worst liquor to try to claim craftsman quality.  Just make whiskey or something, honestly.

On 08/07/2019 at 9:27 PM, DingoLadd said:

Ah yes because rankings of brands is the best way to tell whose the best tasting.

Grey Goose. 

Grey Goose overrated as heck.  Nice bottle tho.

On 08/07/2019 at 9:33 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

For the record there was only two players in the game immune to telepathy - Counselor's role (Ferengi are canonically immune to telepaths/empaths in the Star Trek universe) and RuskieTitan's Data role (also cannot be sensed by telepaths/empaths as an Android... at least until one of the TNG movies when he activates his emotinal chip iirc).

Data has actually had feelings or at least "dreams" a couple times i think.  When he got real angry at The Borg, kinda as a product of his brosef being a manipulative dick****.  But also the chip thing.

Ferengi are also canonically immune to empathy and generosity.  Excepting rare cases, like Data with his feelings.

On 08/07/2019 at 10:27 PM, Dome said:

Grey goose cherry noir

2psmkbm.gif

The heck would you put cherry in your Vodka for?  Just get normal vodka like a normal person, and put cherry flavor in afterwards if you insist on it.