STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Didnt TK3's trackers results come after Dome had said them? He could have been using thread clues. 

Tracking @Dome to TK - yes

Tracking @rackcs to Swag - no, and in fact thread clues would lead me AWAY from "guessing" at that result

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Tracking @Dome to TK - yes

Tracking @rackcs to Swag - no, and in fact thread clues would lead me AWAY from "guessing" at that result

Meh, seeing as like 14 different people put a move on Racks Swag  D1, that still could have been found out a plethora of ways. 

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Meh, seeing as like 14 different people put a move on Racks Swag  D1, that still could have been found out a plethora of ways. 

okay then

On 7/3/2019 at 12:01 AM, DingoLadd said:

@MookieMonstah

@RuskieTitan

@mission27

@Tk3

Ya'll got some explaining to do.

This post of Dingo caught my attention when looking back through his posts.  Interesting list with Mookie flipping House Duras, TK3 being investigated as that as well.  

On 7/3/2019 at 12:08 AM, Pickle Rick said:

Care to share with the class?

Pickle followed up here

On 7/3/2019 at 12:27 AM, DingoLadd said:

In a game like this, with presumably multiple factions. Likely. 

I know something about themThey're freaking inactive. 

This. 

Possibly, could be the vig, I don't see why mafia would hit you unless it was a re-direct though. 

How many roleblocks have been claimed cause I feel like I've heard at least 3. 

The bold is Dingo's response to pickle, buried in a multi quote response.   The gray text was not visible in his original post (white texted for reasons that he is dingo)

On 7/1/2019 at 11:31 AM, MookieMonstah said:

I’m in if Nacho starts porking me in his league

On 7/2/2019 at 1:24 PM, MookieMonstah said:

Boy if you tag me one more time....

mission

Im at work, I’ll try and kind of catch up later but I probably won’t and will just start playing from here on out

On 7/2/2019 at 1:25 PM, Matts4313 said:

On 7/2/2019 at 1:26 PM, MookieMonstah said:

Matts

On 7/2/2019 at 1:39 PM, MookieMonstah said:

I am aware of that

Full account of Mookie's posts this game.  I think the Matts tagging of Mookie might have been a joke as Mookie seemed to be unhappy about being tagged with each VC.

31 minutes ago, squire12 said:

This post of Dingo caught my attention when looking back through his posts.  Interesting list with Mookie flipping House Duras, TK3 being investigated as that as well.  

Pickle followed up here

The bold is Dingo's response to pickle, buried in a multi quote response.   The gray text was not visible in his original post (white texted for reasons that he is dingo)

How did you find it? 

Archived