STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

5 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

VC

Malfatron - 7 - squire12, Tk3, rackcs, kingseanjohn, MD4L, Matts, SirA1
SwAg - 4 - Pickle Rick, TedLavie, The Orca, Malfatron
Tk3 - 1 - Dome
SirA1 - 1 - RuskieTitan
RuskieTitan - 1 - Counselor

No votes changed since this last VC that I saw

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

@SwAg  Your move on N1 (Orca, MD4L and Malf) per Rackcs track/watch of you.   What did you find for alignment comparison (assuming that was your move that night) on those players?

I figured it out lol. Swag Roleblocked Malf and compared Orca 1.0 and MD4L. Would be similar to Wesleys move where he could compare the alignments of 2 people. Then he probably stunned malf roleblocking him  with an item move

5 hours ago, Counselor said:

Ok so why aren’t TK3 and Pickle gaining more heat? Pickle has been inconsistent with his claims and nothing adds up with him and TK3 was found to be scum

@Counselor  what is the case you are trying to make against pickle?

I can see a vote for Tk3 being a sound play currently.  

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I figured it out lol. Swag Roleblocked Malf and compared Orca 1.0 and MD4L. Would be similar to Wesleys move where he could compare the alignments of 2 people. Then he probably stunned malf roleblocking him  with an item move

So are you saying that Swag could use a roleblock on Malf AND and alignment compare on Orca 1.0 and MD4L?

OR ---Would the roleblock on Malf have been his phaser to stun/roleblock Malf

Just now, squire12 said:

Got some time before going to dinner tonight.  What are you thinking @The Orca 2.0/Mission?

Im thinking Swag is not Borg

Im thinking Malf is Picard...alignment unknown

Im thinking Tk3 is still the best lynch given the amount of people in the game and moves/invests flowing freely right now

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Im thinking Swag is not Borg

Im thinking Malf is Picard...alignment unknown

Im thinking Tk3 is still the best lynch given the amount of people in the game and moves/invests flowing freely right now

So what about the Borg on Dome's invest?

On 6/30/2019 at 7:47 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Phaser (1 charge left): Can be used on target player to 'stun' (roleblock and removes target's ability to vote the next day), which takes 1 charge or kill which takes 2.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

So are you saying that Swag could use a roleblock on Malf AND and alignment compare on Orca 1.0 and MD4L?

OR ---Would the roleblock on Malf have been his phaser to stun/roleblock Malf

The above is what I am thinking, unless it was similar to what Dome and Ruskie are claiming 

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Touch is still on the list.  But both you and Matts??? have some game mechanic knowledge that has him as Federation aligned...correct?

Yes. Me and Touch are masons. Matts says he investigated him. Mookie is dead and duras. Glen is dead and Fed. Swag can't be Borg because he was framed by Dingo night 1. It literally has to Malf.

Archived