STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

If you guys really think there's more than one framer in the game then by all means go ahead. But then I don't know why you'd be so certain about the Tk3 invest either. If you guys really think there's a second framer out there then do what you gotta do. I'm leaving till 9 most likely, my vote is staying on Malf. He is the best lynch for today.

I explained this as well. To frame 1 person in a 22 person game and have that 1 person invested the same night in a single invest is very unlikely (though possible)

Plus I dont trust Dome so let's see how his single invest plans out before lynching the captain

Just now, The Orca said:

I explained this as well. To frame 1 person in a 22 person game and have that 1 person invested the same night in a single invest is very unlikely (though possible)

Plus I dont trust Dome so let's see how his single invest plans out before lynching the captain

And to add to this you can say Tk3 had heat...but hebhad no votes at all until today from what I have seen in skimming back through...why fram somone who isnt suspected by the group at large

Just now, The Orca said:

Racks is questioning mriple framers but in balancing a game that appears to have a lot of invests (alignment and comparisons) it would make sense to have multiple framers

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Racks is questioning mriple framers but in balancing a game that appears to have a lot of invests (alignment and comparisons) it would make sense to have multiple framers

Yep...100% also makes Malfs move as Picard even better. It's a guaranteed clear 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

If there are multiple Framers then it is likely TK3 who is the framer as Lursa, the other Duras sister.

1 minute ago, SirA1 said:

If there are multiple Framers then it is likely TK3 who is the framer as Lursa, the other Duras sister.

Could be true with just Dingo being a framer. I dont understand why TK3 didnt argue that cause. Unless he gave up as scum.

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You did. And those reasons were equally as wrong. 

Because as we worked through yesterday, Malf is the safest choice:

1. He could have started borg

2. He could have been converted borg (by swag?)

3. He has nothing verifiable about his role/moves

4. His role kinda sucks

5. He isnt trying, so he kinda sucks this game too

6. I love lynching Malf. 

@rackcs => just so he see's it.....

1. Agreed

2. Possible

3. Yep

4. His role is amazing if there really are 3 or so framers

5. He has done a better job than many in the trying aspect

6. I love lynching Counselor...but am smart enough to recognize it isnt worth it if he can help us 

Archived