STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Well either you are lying or squire is bc civilian aligned is not federation aligned.  Are you trying to save swag? 

@squire12 are you designated as civilian aligned? 

Nope. There is a limit to the number of people the Borg can convert by the Autopsy report on the Nanoprobes.

Allowing real scum to exist and keeping multiple Night kills in the game helps the Borg and hurts the town.

Well @SirA1, it looks like you caught scum, just not the person you thought it was. I am not Romulan, but it sure looks like squire may be. 

On 7/4/2019 at 4:44 PM, Malfatron said:

Squire, are you federation aligned?

On 7/4/2019 at 4:46 PM, squire12 said:

I am Civilians aligned

On 7/4/2019 at 4:47 PM, Malfatron said:

Trying to avoid my lie detector

Noted

On 7/4/2019 at 4:47 PM, squire12 said:

Giving you the honest truth.  

On 7/4/2019 at 4:58 PM, squire12 said:

So you know that the officers and crew are like military (Fedreation) and there are also civilians on the Enterprise, thus my alignment is Civilian.

There is no way that squire is that adamant that his alignment is civilian that you're not getting a civilian alignment on your scan if he's telling the truth. He's pretty specific here that his alignment is not Federation, but rather Civilian. 

So as @Pickle Rick said, either you or he is lying. 

6 hours ago, Forge said:

Well @SirA1, it looks like you caught scum, just not the person you thought it was. I am not Romulan, but it sure looks like squire may be. 

There is no way that squire is that adamant that his alignment is civilian that you're not getting a civilian alignment on your scan if he's telling the truth. He's pretty specific here that his alignment is not Federation, but rather Civilian. 

So as @Pickle Rick said, either you or he is lying. 

Squire is not lying. My original scan was just corrected. I detected Federation, House of Duras and Civilian. Not Romulan.

So removing the Romulan portion from my scan clears Forge and TedLavie I guess from Swag's alignment comparison.

I will need to rethink a few things as I have been basing a lot of stuff off that original scan.

I've gotten strong hints that Squire is Lwaxana Troi.

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Lwaxana_Troi

7 hours ago, SirA1 said:

Nope. There is a limit to the number of people the Borg can convert by the Autopsy report on the Nanoprobes.

Allowing real scum to exist and keeping multiple Night kills in the game helps the Borg and hurts the town.

Not that limited. It seems to be almost everyone minus the main crew.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Has anyone asked dome why he had no idea why the other two were in his scan? 

Yeah, he didnt answer. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I wonder if we would have killed Swag first, if Malf would have returned to normal. 

malf never been "normal"

but me get your point

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Has anyone asked dome why he had no idea why the other two were in his scan? 

yes. 

me no say why at time, hope someone try take credit or push blame for that. but nothing happen.

me told me will scan 2 random player when use move. me not told why this happen, but me expected it.

Updated Role list based off of the new information of my original scan.

STNG Crewman Scum/Other
Riker Engineer Lursa
Data Nurse B'Etor
Guinan Science Officer Lwaxana
LaForge Security Officer Toreth
Worf Tactical Officer Rom2
Deanna Tactical Officer Rom3
Picard/Locutus   Borg
Dr. Crusher   Lurin/Drone
Wesley    
Barclay    

1 minute ago, Dome said:

me no say why at time, hope someone try take credit or push blame for that. but nothing happen.

This directly influenced GLENfiddich to post a bunch of stupid things.  

Archived