STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Well I mean when only I was pushing it, can you blame him.  Nobody listens to the crazy person calling him out for 4 days now.

This is the guy thats been calling me delusional all game. You are truly special PRick. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I don't know what you want.  I said it's my race.  It doesn't really change my recruitment eligibility because I already said I'm generic crew.

Around 2265, while Guinan wasn't present, this species was the victim of a major attack by the Borg, with all but a handful of El-Aurians being assimilated or killed by the Borg, and all El-Aurian cities being destroyed by them. (TNG: "Q Who", "Ensign Ro", "I Borg") The El-Aurian fatalities numbered in the millions and included Doctor Tolian Soran's family: his wife and children. (Star Trek Generations) On the other hand, by resisting when the Borg came to assimilate them, the El-Aurians defied their attackers' motto that "resistance is futile." (TNG: "I Borg") When the El-Aurian homeworld was destroyed by the Borg, the El-Aurian species was scattered throughout the universe but nevertheless prevailed. (TNG: "Q Who", "The Best of Both Worlds")

The El-Aurians were a humanoid civilization of "listeners" with extremely long lifespans. Most of them were assimilated by the Borg in the year 2265, the few survivors being scattered throughout the galaxy.

The first here backs up you being a crew member imo...the 2nd severly doubts you are an engineer

Just now, SwAg said:

How does the second part cast doubt on that?

They are listeners...how does that translate to an engineer

Also there is this

El-Aurians had the notable ability to sense changes in the time stream resulting from time travel, as well as disturbance events that occurred outside normal time. This was similar to the abilities of a Time Lord. (TNG episodes: "Yesterday's Enterprise", "Time's Arrow, Part I", "Time's Arrow, Part II"; TNG - Assimilation² comic: "Issue 4")

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

How does the second part cast doubt on that?

Every El Aurian in star trek is a named character and none of them are engineers. Doctor and Bartender are the two biggies. 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

ever El Aurian in star trek is a named character and non of them are engineers. Doctor and Bartender are the two biggies. 

we've also had a half-romulan (also all named characters) crewman already with his daddy's disruptor (and illegal item in the Federation). I think the race thing was intentionally put in to act as a red herring. Not all Borg are El-Aurian, it would be very odd for one to show up as well.

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

They are listeners...how does that translate to an engineer

Also there is this

El-Aurians had the notable ability to sense changes in the time stream resulting from time travel, as well as disturbance events that occurred outside normal time. This was similar to the abilities of a Time Lord. (TNG episodes: "Yesterday's Enterprise", "Time's Arrow, Part I", "Time's Arrow, Part II"; TNG - Assimilation² comic: "Issue 4")

You’re just sorta saying things and saying they don’t add up without explaining.  That paragraph literally told me nothing contradictory.

Lore people can tell me if I don’t make sense.

El Aurians mounted an extended resistance to Borg assimilation that resulted in the destruction of their home world.

Pretty good showing from them for nothing but doctors and bartenders, who are seemingly incapable of engineering because reasons.

This is the type of retarded **** I deal with.  It would be a lot less frustrating if you just stuck with the “you’re scum no matter what” mantra than perpetually making up fail cases that have a gap large enough to fit a Death Star.

I hope everyone sees what I have been saying all game. Swag is only interested in defending and disproving all statements that may or may not make him look bad.  He is more interested in his appearance then he is in finding scum.  

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

El Aurians mounted an extended resistance to Borg assimilation that resulted in the destruction of their home world.

Pretty good showing from them for nothing but doctors and bartenders, who are seemingly incapable of engineering because reasons.

Way to twist what I said. You asked why Orca said it cast doubt. So I gave you an answer. I never said thats all they were. And stop twisting everything I say to fit your pity party. 

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Every day not just the last couple 

Im the one that said he had the most scummy post in the game... on day 1. But whatever you want to think.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I hope everyone sees what I have been saying all game. Swag is only interested in defending and disproving all statements that may or may not make him look bad.  He is more interested in his appearance then he is in finding scum.  

Archived