STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

18 hours ago, rackcs said:

That's not what happens when conversion fails, read the autopsy. It says that when a conversion fails, that person is informed of who targeted them. That being said, it does seem like very good odds that Swag is the one who converted Malf. MD4L is certainly suspect now too. Swag tomorrow.

18 hours ago, rackcs said:

Or don't because only scum can use moves tonight and they will 100% try to redirect Counselor, giving them an extra kill with no chance of protection

Well, he was one of the guys I trusted and voting Swag was the expectation.

Ruskie also voted tk3 yesterday. So I think at this point we’re in a scum v scum. So now, I’m curious as to are why Swag is far ahead in voting over Tk3. 

I can see the “we're aligned” play coming already. 

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Perhaps so. SirA says voting Tk3 is the wise decision and he followed through by voting Malf yesterday. Why spare Tk3 when you were willing to go with him yesterday?

1. Tk3 is confirmed Duras (scum)

2. Yesterday all we knew was Malf was Picard (no CC) and Swag wasnt the Borg in the invest by Dome

3. I was betting on the safest lynch of scum being Tk3. Given his posts and the positive invests...didnt want to risk the captain if he wasnt an original Borg

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Ruskie also voted tk3 yesterday. So I think at this point we’re in a scum v scum. So now, I’m curious as to are why Swag is far ahead in voting over Tk3. 

I can see the “we're aligned” play coming already. 

Stop the converting

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

So D2 Dome comes out with his 5 man list...yet isnt killed fishy. 1 is lynched, 1 killed, 1 cleared 

This leads us to last night

Dome again isnt killed after red lettering Tk3 day 3. Swag also isnt hit. Meaning that the hits didnt want to legitimize Domes invests and the killing factions are not afraid of Borg imo. 

This pretty much confirms Tk3 is still killing imo...but for which side...

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

You should go with the known scum because there are a finite amount of people who can be converted: general crewman, those with a character modifier like Orca 1.0, and non-Town.  This game will be won by lynching the non-Town to stymy the night kills, then you can murder generic crew (which is you and I, lmao).  People aren't going to guess on recruitments.  Read the recruitment ability, if it fails, the person is notified of who used it.  And, once one scum per faction is recruited, the Borgs are locked on numbers absent crew.

I know I'm not the one that should be lynched because I'm still just crew.  And with what is left, we can figure out who has to go.

Just identifying that we’re choosing to kill the recruiter over the killer? 

Archived