STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I don't enjoy arguing basic reading comprehension for hours, and literally everyone refuses to engage, and treats these positions as equal, except the two mentally challenged kids.

Says he no want to alienate cause of retaliation votes...continues to call people names and question intellect...keeps to his own stances firmly see I

27 minutes ago, squire12 said:

If the conversion fails due to attempting it against an ineligible target, the user of this item's alignment is revealed to the target. 

This part sticks out to me. How did Dome go from getting info that gives alignments on five people to tk is specifically Duras?

On 7/4/2019 at 8:21 AM, Dome said:

tk3 confirmed house of duras

just for everyone try decide between malf/swag

@Dome any insight?

No, I don't.  You're one of the people Malfatron and Counselor quoted, so the discrepancy for the nightly convert is addressed.  You were one of the people desperately trying to save Malfatron for tk3, but now did a complete 180.  You're now playing dumb, and pushing the angle on not understanding the autopsy report, and making a series of poor arguments to result in death by a thousand paper cuts.

What?  Are you going to say you replaced mission? lmao, yeah, good counter.  Because Mission has never recruited Malfatron before.

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

matts or Orca.

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You see flaw here...big one right

Just now, SwAg said:

No, I don't.  You're one of the people Malfatron and Counselor quoted, so the discrepancy for the nightly convert is addressed.  You were one of the people desperately trying to save Malfatron for tk3, but now did a complete 180.  You're now playing dumb, and pushing the angle on not understanding the autopsy report, and making a series of poor arguments to result in death by a thousand paper cuts.

What?  Are you going to say you replaced mission? lmao, yeah, good counter.  Because Mission has never recruited Malfatron before.

Wow now swag has gone off the deep end 

On 7/4/2019 at 12:12 AM, RuskieTitan said:

@Counselor @Forge @squire12 @SwAg @Dome @Tk3 @MD4L @Pickle Rick @theuntouchable @Matts4313 @TedLavie @Malfatron @rackcs @kingseanjohn

SwAg

SirA1

theuntouchable

Matts4313

rackcs

Of those 5, there are Federation, and there are Borg Collective. Don't have a direct count for either group.

To note: I intended to have Malf scanned as well, but it was redirected to rackcs.

14 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@SwAg

If you are not the original borg, who do you see as the most likely player to be that?

10 minutes ago, SwAg said:

matts or Orca.

seriously?

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

On 7/3/2019 at 6:57 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Ok its been 2 hours and missions basically put no effort into playing this game and will probably not vote in the next two hours. I'm pulling the plug on him and @The Orca will be assuming his role.

It's ok you small brained Borg. You think mission put in a move N1 to convert malf, refused to vote D1 and D2 and got replaced....for fun lmao

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Can you count?

you think Orca is the original Borg but does not show up on the list where there would be a Borg after N1?  Since Malf was not on that list, and he was converted (very likely night 1), maybe night 2, the choices for the original Borg are from a small pool of players.

Archived