STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

39 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

If Dome ever responds to me, possibly.

I guess you don't read the autopsy's either.

First ability is an item.

Second ability is a role.

24 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Ok @SwAg why those 2?

What is the case for them being the original borg?

Orca has claimed to be the Second Tactical Officer. Someone that the Borg could target. He would know no counter claim was coming since Glen was going down D2. So he could be either lying about it and was the OG Borg or has been converted by Matts.

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

This part sticks out to me. How did Dome go from getting info that gives alignments on five people to tk is specifically Duras?

@Dome any insight?

Just different move 

@SirA1 @MD4L @TedLavie

Why tk over swag? I know SirA says that only certain roles can be converted. But that's just the faction item nanobots. What makes you convinced that swag can't convert anyone as a main role power?

Toreth had 5 role powers plus item and Picard had 4 role powers plus item. I'd think the main Borg would be similar and that power would make sense. One of Locutus' role powers was just that.

Locutus of Borg can recruit any player using the nanobots item, even players that would normally be immune. However, after recruiting someone who would normally be unrecruitable, Loctus cannot use the nanobots item the following night.

4 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

@SirA1 @MD4L @TedLavie

Why tk over swag? I know SirA says that only certain roles can be converted. But that's just the faction item nanobots. What makes you convinced that swag can't convert anyone as a main role power?

Toreth had 5 role powers plus item and Picard had 4 role powers plus item. I'd think the main Borg would be similar and that power would make sense. One of Locutus' role powers was just that.

I believe that that was a bonus option that the Borg got by finding Picard. 

I'm not willing to take the chance that Swag isn't a Federation Engineer at this point. 

TK3 is obvious scum and will end one Night Kill against the Federation. 

Basically Matts/Orca believe that if you cut the head off the Borg that the threat will end. I know from watching the show that isn't likely to happen. They want to rely on Scum to take out the Borg for the Federation and then duke it out after. I also think that is unlikely to happen as they will have very little idea on who to target.

I believe that by taking out the Scum then we can use resources to track the Borg down and eliminate them through the Town lynch.

I mean wouldn't the safer play be to Lynch TK3 and then have the Romulans kill Swag if he is such a Borg threat? If he's not then at least they eliminate a potential recruit and also a Federation to achieve their Wincon.

2 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

We're going to be Borg hunting every day while the Scum pick us off one by one by using Matts/Orca method.

ox4ByJt.jpg

Logic plays come second to personal vendettas in this game.

Archived