STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

I thought long and hard about coming out with this... because it is involves me admitting that I am Duras.. but at this point I suppose it doesn't matter. I'm only doing this because I'd rather be kingmaker and end the Borg faction.. considering I am going to lose this game anyway

The Duras faction WAS @MookieMonstah, @TedLavie, and myself. Since Mookie died, it has just been Ted and I. Last night I tracked @The Orca and he visited Ted.

THEN Nacho shut down our discord because we "no longer shared the same alignment"

The ONLY explanation I can come up with is that @The Orca was the one remaining Borg with Swag, then N4 he pulled in Ted and converted him.

We NEED to lynch one of them tonight, and HIT the other one tonight and @SwAg team is DONE

It sucks, because now I am all alone, and I've been outed for days and there is nothing I can do about it

I can't win, but I'd rather kingmake ROmulan or Federation at this point than let the Borgs win

Alright everybody listen up. 

Daddy is back home so pay attention. We’re hanging tk3 today. No ifs, ands or buts about it. 

Anyone who feels they don’t wanna listen to me can come cuddle up next to this phaser I was given. 

Tk3 is the last duras sister. 

Forge is next. 

9 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@Tk3

Didnt kill anyone unless he planted a bomb trap at Forge's. Not sure what the f he is talking about...he visited Forge last night

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I thought I was catching a killer...but he didnt shoot anyone last night

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Now what did you do at Forge's @Tk3

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

@Tk3

Again what did you do at Forge's

LOL.... I appreciate your effort to get ahead of this

That was my mistake for tipping off that I had you trapped

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Alright everybody listen up. 

Daddy is back home so pay attention. We’re hanging tk3 today. No ifs, ands or buts about it. 

Anyone who feels they don’t wanna listen to me can come cuddle up next to this phaser I was given. 

Tk3 is the last duras sister. 

Forge is next. 

read my post

Archived