Post-Draft/Free Agency Power Rankings?

DoleINGout

Feel free to make way-too-early guesses.

1. Clippers

2. Lakers

3. Nuggets

4. Jazz

5. Rockets

6. Bucks

7. 76ers

8. Celtics

9. Trailblazers

10. Warriors

11. Pacers

12. Spurs

13. Raptors

14. Pelicans

15. Kings

16. Heat

17. Nets

18. Bulls

19. Magic

20. Suns

21. Mavericks

22. Thunder

22. Knicks

24. Grizzlies

25. Pistons

26. Wizards

27. Hawks

28. Timberwolves

29. Cavaliers

30. Hornets

Edited by DoleINGout

Gonna also say Kawhi stays with Raptors.

1. Raptors
  2. Warriors
  3. Lakers
  4. Nets
  5. Bucks
  6. Rockets
  7. Nuggets
  8. Jazz
  9. 76ers
  10. Celtics

HMs- Blazers, Pacers, Thunder

Obviously, with Warriors at 2 and Nets at 4, this is more so a "shot at championship" power ranking. I don't expect GS or the Nets to have top 5 regular seasons.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Gonna also say Kawhi stays with Raptors.

1. Raptors
  2. Warriors
  3. Lakers
  4. Nets
  5. Bucks
  6. Rockets
  7. Nuggets
  8. Jazz
  9. 76ers
  10. Celtics

HMs- Blazers, Pacers, Thunder

Obviously, with Warriors at 2 and Nets at 4, this is more so a "shot at championship" power ranking. I don't expect GS or the Nets to have top 5 regular seasons.

I don’t think Durant will be around for the playoffs next year.  I’m not sure the Nets will be around for the playoffs next year either.

3 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I don’t think Durant will be around for the playoffs next year.  I’m not sure the Nets will be around for the playoffs next year either.

They got in by a handful of wins with DLo. I think they'll be fine with Kyrie + DeAndre, and healthy Caris. 

3 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

They got in by a handful of wins with DLo. I think they'll be fine with Kyrie + DeAndre, and healthy Caris. 

You’re probably right, the east is garbage.  The Knicks, Hornets, Wizards and Cavs should all be dumpster fires looking to tank.  The Bulls will probably try but still suck.  The Hawks are probably a year away and the Heat just blew up everything for Jimmy Butler.  That’s 7 right there the Nets should easily be better than.

I dont see the fascination about the Sixers. They dont have shooters in a shooters league. Who is going to be the closer for the Sixers down the stretch in games? The loss of Reddick and Butler hurts them alot. I dont know how they lose them and end up being the clear cut favorites in the East especially with still questions surrounding Embiid health and Simmons not having a shot. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

I dont see the fascination about the Sixers. They dont have shooters in a shooters league. Who is going to be the closer for the Sixers down the stretch in games? The loss of Reddick and Butler hurts them alot. I dont know how they lose them and end up being the clear cut favorites in the East especially with still questions surrounding Embiid health and Simmons not having a shot. 

I totally agree, if Kawhi leaves the east and everyone at full strength. 

Bucks 

Magic

Pacers

6ers

Cs

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

with all this drama in this offseason, I have totally forgotten about Fultz. He is truly under the radar now. God I really hope this works out for him this season. It's really now or never

He won’t be under the radar when he leads the magic men to the finals 🤭