Post-Draft/Free Agency Power Rankings?

DoleINGout

On 7/1/2019 at 10:07 AM, resilient part 2 said:

I have the freakin 6ers as top 3. IMO. Al Horford is a good fit because of his shooting from the 4-5 spot. for next season at least. But after a couple years??? we'll see

Redick made more 3's than Richardson and Horford combined and did so at a higher clip than both guys as well. Horford is a mismatch as a 5 but he's not suited to play extended minutes at the 4 in the modern NBA.

5 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Redick made more 3's than Richardson and Horford combined and did so at a higher clip than both guys as well. Horford is a mismatch as a 5 but he's not suited to play extended minutes at the 4 in the modern NBA.

Reddick was pretty good in the earlier part of the regular season offensively, but he was a huge defensive liability the whole time, and towards the latter part of the season he ended up being good offensively here and there, but never consistently. 

All things said, if the Sixers realistically want to push for a title they still need another guy that can shoot the 3 ball.

Edited by Danger

59 minutes ago, Danger said:

Assuming Kawhi stays in Toronto

1. Raptors
2. Bucks
3. Nuggets
4. 76ers
5. Lakers
6. Jazz
7. Rockets
8. Celtics
9. Warriors
10. Blazers

Basically the same top ten I have except without Kawhi Leonard you see the Clippers on the outside looking in?

Edited by DoleINGout

5 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Basically the same top ten I have except without Kawhi Leonard you see the Clippers on the outside looking in?

Absolutely. They'll be a fringe playoff team again, maybe not make the playoffs.

Well Wizards are obviously not good. But as long as they have Bradley Beal they're not that bad. And considering what they had to work with this off-season they actually had a decent off-season. They got CJ Miles and Davis Bertan for primarily nothing. Not saying we are gonna be good but I don't see how they will be that bad. They seem more stucked between getting good lottery odds and the playoffs which isn't good.

4 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

Pascal taking the leap to Kawhi status and OG taking the leap to Pascal status. Raptors win the east. 

I wish but I could see Siakam average 23/9. If OG average 12-13 and hits his corner 3s I'm happy

3 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

I wish but I could see Siakam average 23/9. If OG average 12-13 and hits his corner 3s I'm happy

That seems about right. I said it before but I’m honestly feeling 3-6 seed (unless moves are made) and winning a round in the playoffs is sorta my prediction right now.