Kareem Hunt Involved in Bar Fight

carrolljcmc

6 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Idiot.

Maybe, but we definitely need to wait and see on this.  There is no guarantee he was the initiator in the fight or even one of the main participants.  Who says it wasn't a case of self-defense from some rowdy drunk person trying to start trouble?

Or it could simply just not be true at all?  Considering I'm not seeing any major sources report this and none of the Tweets that website used actually even confirmed it - they just speculated it may have happened, and one said there wasn't even a police report.  Way too early to start jumping to conclusions about something that has a good chance of A) not being true and B) not being a big deal.  Because typical bar fights just aren't a big deal.

Edited by iknowcool
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, iknowcool said:

Maybe, but we definitely need to wait and see on this.  There is no guarantee he was the initiator in the fight or even one of the main participants.  Who says it wasn't a case of self-defense from some rowdy drunk person trying to start trouble?

Or it could simply just not be true at all?  Considering I'm not seeing any major sources report this.  Way too early to start jumping to conclusions.

Maybe, but even as a Browns fan I believe he did this. The dude is a freaking hothead. This is absolutely something I could see him doing. I'd love to be wrong, but morons are gonna moron.

And if true, I hope the Browns cut him. That is, if he initiated the violence.

Edited by BleedTheClock

6 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Maybe, but even as a Browns fan I believe he did this. The dude is a freaking hothead. This is absolutely something I could see him doing. I'd love to be wrong, but morons are gonna moron.

You have never even met the guy.  Was the incident he got in trouble for bad?  Yeah, sure.  But that doesn't mean it make him as a person, as much as media seems to try and portray guys like that.  So I'm not sure how you can say for certain this is "something you can see him doing", considering that one incident to my knowledge is the only black mark we know about him publicly.  Are there any other incidents that prove he didn't just make one mistake and that he is a hothead with no control over his actions?

And like I said... no legitimate sources are reporting this.  I have never even heard of DailySnark.  And I have never heard of any of those people they were quoting through Twitter, who didn't even confirm it happened.  There is no police report.  This is how misinformation spreads, when people just believe something off rip.

I just don't see the point in getting tripped up over something that seems like nothing more than speculation at this point.  I could understand it if someone like Schefter speculated about it, but it's just some no names.  And even if it is true, we still need to learn the facts.  Who started it?  Was Hunt a main participant, or just a friend of a friend who got in a fight?  Did Hunt even throw a punch?  Did anyone get hurt?  

Edited by iknowcool
  • Like 5

Going to wait for a more reputable source to report on this but IF true, Kareem was given a second chance at his career and is on very thin ice.....At what point does he say "Maybe I should stop getting myself into these situations?"

It's just something I'll never understand.

But like I said....no police report....not photos/video....no reputable source reporting it. Pointing towards B.S.

Edited by Vikes_Bolts1228
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

You have never even met the guy.  Was the incident he got in trouble for bad?  Yeah, sure.  But that doesn't mean it make him as a person, as much as media seems to try and portray guys like that.  So I'm not sure how you can say for certain this is "something you can see him doing", considering that one incident to my knowledge is the only black mark we know about him publicly.  Are there any other incidents that prove he didn't just make one mistake and that he is a hothead with no control over his actions?

There are other incidents.  January 2018 in Kansas City, reportedly he was involved in a fight(The man declined to press charges).  February 2018 in Cleveland, the infamous hotel video(No charges filed).  June 2018 in Put-N-Bay,  a bar fight.(In which all parties declined to press charges.)

So yes, there is a pattern.  

I'm not too concerned about this as no reputable sources have posted anything, but I 100% believe it occurred.    

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Tomahawk said:

There are other incidents.  January 2018 in Kansas City, reportedly he was involved in a fight(The man declined to press charges).  February 2018 in Cleveland, the infamous hotel video(No charges filed).  June 2018 in Put-N-Bay,  a bar fight.(In which all parties declined to press charges.)

Exactly. Making a mistake is one thing. Knocking out somebody in a fight...I get it. This would be the 4th violent incident in his extremely short NFL career.

15 minutes ago, Tomahawk said:

Good thing I asked then, I had no idea about those.  I had only ever heard about the hotel video (makes sense considering he didn't even get in trouble for those other incidents).  Sounds like the dude needs to stay out the bar then.

Edited by iknowcool