Kareem Hunt Involved in Bar Fight

carrolljcmc

1 hour ago, Tomahawk said:

There are other incidents.  January 2018 in Kansas City, reportedly he was involved in a fight(The man declined to press charges).  February 2018 in Cleveland, the infamous hotel video(No charges filed).  June 2018 in Put-N-Bay,  a bar fight.(In which all parties declined to press charges.)

So yes, there is a pattern.  

I'm not too concerned about this as no reputable sources have posted anything, but I 100% believe it occurred.    

The first incident there is confirmation that Hunt was even there let alone involved, somebody told a reporter that it was Hunt, not the victim.  The 3rd incident the only thing known is that Hunt was at the resort.  No indication from anyone at the scene that he was even involved.

49 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

My buddy works at a bar in Cleveland. He sent me a picture of Kareem Hunt at the bar about a month ago. He was with the girl he kicked in the freaking head!  

I'd love to see that photo, bc Hunt and the woman had no prior relationship to the incident.  She was just a "groupie" who was upset she was told to leave.

• Like 2

No police report, no issue.

Honestly, if I'm a famous person that recently got in trouble, I'd avoid any public gathering places for a long time, especially wretched hives of scum and villainy like bars. Never know if you'll bump into someone that will look for ways to screw you over.

Edited by Elky

2 hours ago, iknowcool said:

Considering I'm not seeing any major sources report this

Fact checking and corroborating witness statements takes time
The insta- tweeters are interested in being 1st, the major sources have some interest in being correct

3 hours ago, iknowcool said:

Maybe, but we definitely need to wait and see on this.  There is no guarantee he was the initiator in the fight or even one of the main participants.  Who says it wasn't a case of self-defense from some rowdy drunk person trying to start trouble?

Or it could simply just not be true at all?  Considering I'm not seeing any major sources report this and none of the Tweets that website used actually even confirmed it - they just speculated it may have happened, and one said there wasn't even a police report.  Way too early to start jumping to conclusions about something that has a good chance of A) not being true and B) not being a big deal.  Because typical bar fights just aren't a big deal.

It's like his 4th alcohol related fight in 2 years.

Dudes got a problem, and I had a feeling him going back to Cleveland was gonna lead to more drama.