Kareem Hunt Involved in Bar Fight

carrolljcmc

15 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

My buddy works at a bar in Cleveland. He sent me a picture of Kareem Hunt at the bar about a month ago. He was with the girl he kicked in the freaking head!  

She gets a kick out of being with an NFL player. 

• Like 14

12 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Vick is a better person because he stopped strangling and electrocuting dogs? What a great transformation!

He got caught doing one of the most screwed up and twisted things a person can do. He brutalized and murdered innocent animals after basically torturing them their entire lives. If at no point during the era he was doing this he realized it was horrible, screw him for life. I’d bet if he hadn’t been caught he’d still be doing that kind of thing. He’s right there with the pedos IMO.

But back to the topic. Lemme see if my friend still has it. I don’t personally still have it. Call me a liar if you want...I don’t think it’s that crazy to think they got over it. 

Fair point on Michael Vick.

I do think it's crazy for Kareem Hunt to go hang out with some random female that called you N word. If they were in relationship, friends, had history then fine but to still hang out with some groupie after being involved with an incident with her is serious bad judgement. I'm not surprised the lady kept hanging out with Kareem Hunt as she has more to gain with hanging out with a celeb. Plus wasn't the report she was only 19 and that was the reason Kareem Hunt wanted her to leave and now youre going to hang out with her at a bar when shes under age (Assuming it wasn't during the day.) Again, bad judgement on Hunt part.

Waiting for more information but if so... damn. Amazing that so many guys are fine with throwing away millions of dollars and years of training for patterns of poor behavior. After the issues that just came up he got his chance to drive his value up, I wouldn't even want to be in a bar for a while.  I am seriously cheap though, so maybe that is why they don't appeal to me much to begin with. *shrugs*

4 hours ago, Mega Ron said:

Nothing to see here.

I have it on good authority that he broke up a fight, then put out a fire, then rescued a child from a well.

But the media just want to focus on the bad.

BUT that child started the fight, which was the reason the child committed arson, so the kid then was hiding in the well.

Now he is an accessory to the crimes.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Vick is a better person because he stopped strangling and electrocuting dogs? What a great transformation!

He got caught doing one of the most screwed up and twisted things a person can do. He brutalized and murdered innocent animals after basically torturing them their entire lives. If at no point during the era he was doing this he realized it was horrible, screw him for life. I’d bet if he hadn’t been caught he’d still be doing that kind of thing. He’s right there with the pedos IMO.

But back to the topic. Lemme see if my friend still has it. I don’t personally still have it. Call me a liar if you want...I don’t think it’s that crazy to think they got over it. 

If it was an actual dv situation, I'd have no problem believing that they were together, bc that's how dv works typically.  The issue I have w/ the claim is that it wasnt a dv situation, it was literally somebody he met for the first time that night. Maybe your friend has a pic of Hunt w/ a girl who looks like the girl from the incident, that's certainly possible, but I'm very skeptical that its the same girl for the reasons I've already stated.

5 hours ago, Rockice_8 said:

CLE took a big risk signing him.  Appears to not be off to a great start.

No thread about Zeke getting arrested yet?

Not a big risk when you are paying him little money. They also got Duke Johnson in the roster.

6 hours ago, Rockice_8 said:

CLE took a big risk signing him.  Appears to not be off to a great start.

No thread about Zeke getting arrested yet?

Zeke didn't get arrested. He was briefly handcuffed, then they realized it wasn't something and then they took them off. No charges filed or anything. 

34 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Zeke didn't get arrested. He was briefly handcuffed, then they realized it wasn't something and then they took them off. No charges filed or anything. 

Also, John Mara was the detaining officer

6 hours ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Let's be real, If that video of Zeke's incident was You, I or anyone Not Named Zeke Elliott RB of the Dallas Cowboys, Multi-millionaire Athlete! We would of been detain and or arrested at the very least for Public Intoxication.

Just because he was told naughty little boy, go home , we're not going to arrest you tonight doesn't mean it was nothing. Which is why the NFL is still involved.

Social Media pretty much anything Video related "Post Ray Rice", Is a Mitch!! You Better be on your toes 24/7 head on a swivel in todays world as a Celebrity. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Let's be real, If that video of Zeke's incident was You, I or anyone Not Named Zeke Elliott RB of the Dallas Cowboys, Multi-millionaire Athlete! We would of been detain and or arrested at the very least for Public Intoxication.

Just because he was told naughty little boy, go home , we're not going to arrest you tonight doesn't mean it was nothing. Which is why the NFL is still involved.

Social Media pretty much anything Video related "Post Ray Rice", Is a Mitch!! You Better be on your toes 24/7 head on a swivel in todays world as a Celebrity. 

I’m not disagreeing. I’m just saying he wasn’t arrested. That’s why there was no thread lol

• Like 1

Nothing burger IMO, 20-50 years ago players got in bar fights every week but it was never reported so nothing ever happened to them. 

As long as he didn't hit a woman at the bar or put an idiot who fought him in the hospital, I don't care.