NBA 2K20

showtime

On 9/11/2019 at 10:34 PM, showtime said:

Ima have to buy some VC now.  I still haven't bought any, but my guy is a 95 overall if I get the VC.

dsPIuML.jpg

Don’t do it bro! I’m making my build all-natural. No VC bought, just hit lvl 80

Also nice build, I was thinking about a defensive build but decided against it at the last second 

4 hours ago, TJM217 said:

Don’t do it bro! I’m making my build all-natural. No VC bought, just hit lvl 80

Also nice build, I was thinking about a defensive build but decided against it at the last second 

Lol, I got to bro.  I'm a 96 overall now.  I need the VC.  I NEED IT!!!  lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, showtime said:

This is roughly an average game for me by half time.  I'm playing on Hall of Fame difficulty.  I'm getting insane rep doing this.  By the end of the game, I will typically have about 50 assist.

xB95g2J.jpg

What do you have the minutes set at?  I've been playing 5 min quarters but I've been thinking about bumping it to 8 because the scores don't seem to be coming in realistic enough.

41 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

What do you have the minutes set at?  I've been playing 5 min quarters but I've been thinking about bumping it to 8 because the scores don't seem to be coming in realistic enough.

I have 12 minute quarters on HoF.  I mostly only play about 25-27 minutes per game because by the 4th quarter we're up by 60 points and I typically get subbed out super early.