NBA 2K20

showtime

I'm kind of conflicted on these 'glitches'.  This 'Demi God glitch' has been in the game for like three weeks now.  They released a huge patch over a week ago and they did not fix it.  It's mostly something that people do offline in MyCareer to get badges faster.  I'm not sure if they don't care about it because it's something that's mainly offline only and doesn't appear in online game modes, or they just cannot fix it.

Either way, as long as you're doing it offline, I don't think it's that huge of an issue and it's viable for people who want to create a new player and don't have the time to grind the badges.

• 4 months later...
7 hours ago, Tyty said:

I’d probably play a full career if it let you carry on your progress from previous years 

yeah that's where the mlb the show did right. its gets tiring having to start a new player every release or a new franchise every release. (sorry for going off topic)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, dwaye50327 said:

yeah that's where the mlb the show did right. its gets tiring having to start a new player every release or a new franchise every release. (sorry for going off topic)

It’s the show that gave me this thought. Restarting every year to grind out 82 games means I’m playing at most 1-2 seasons. I’m on year 3 of 2k19 cause I didn’t buy 20 

On 3/4/2020 at 3:59 PM, Tyty said:

It’s the show that gave me this thought. Restarting every year to grind out 82 games means I’m playing at most 1-2 seasons. I’m on year 3 of 2k19 cause I didn’t buy 20 

2k19 is better than 2k20 so you didn't miss anything.

44 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

2k19 is better than 2k20 so you didn't miss anything.

That’s disappointing to hear. I heard good things about my player (you aren’t as restricted with play styles or whatever)