NBA 2K20

showtime

• 1 month later...
On 3/21/2020 at 1:08 PM, samsel23 said:

Been awhile since I played this,  really wanted start a good mygm.   I forgot how completely awful it is in this game 

If you want a good GM experience play nba 2k18.  The last two years have been bad.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2020 at 1:08 PM, samsel23 said:

Been awhile since I played this,  really wanted start a good mygm.   I forgot how completely awful it is in this game 

I've just been playing MyLeague instead. I just couldn't sit through the cut scenes anymore. 

• 1 month later...

I’m like 2 hrs into 2k20 and I spent like 20 mins playing actual basketball and now it’s stuck in some obnoxious story about a political argument regarding pulling scholarships from college athletes. “I’m not sitting down I’m standing up” Whoooooooooooo ********************** caaaaaaaares

10 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I’m like 2 hrs into 2k20 and I spent like 20 mins playing actual basketball and now it’s stuck in some obnoxious story about a political argument regarding pulling scholarships from college athletes. “I’m not sitting down I’m standing up” Whoooooooooooo ********************** caaaaaaaares

This is genuinely painful. I kinda just wanted to play as my character , Elon Musk, but now I’m thinking I don’t want to play this ever again 

I simmed a few years of MyLeague.... this game hasn't changed like at all in 3 or 4 years. I played a game and the gameplay felt exactly the same. Already bored unfortunately. 

Also, started doing a 2 person MyLeague Online too, and wow. It is horrible. I never thought I'd say this, but doing Madden franchises online with friends is better, like WAY better. Too bad, because the customization you can do on 2k is obviously ridiculous compared to Madden. 

• Like 1

There really is so much detail and things you have the ability to do but like Burge said, it takes forever with an online league. Aside from that, the gameplay is atrocious. For those clamoring for 2k to make a NFL game is funny. True, I'll give 2k that they are awesome with all the other details in the game but gameplay... ooof.

i hate playing with randoms.  that's one reason why my win percentage isn't great.  plus the 2k community is toxic.  overall this game isn't that great for mycareer.  i have a 96 glass cleaning lockdown center who has maxed all his badges.  it pisses me off when i run with 2 people who are guards, their man blows by them and they expect me to leave my guy to defend theirs.

7 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

i hate playing with randoms.  that's one reason why my win percentage isn't great.  plus the 2k community is toxic.  overall this game isn't that great for mycareer.  i have a 96 glass cleaning lockdown center who has maxed all his badges.  it pisses me off when i run with 2 people who are guards, their man blows by them and they expect me to leave my guy to defend theirs.

Yeah I played a few games in the rec center and had to turn the audio off it was so bad.