Angels P Tyler Skaggs has Died

ttitansfan4life

3 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I was just thinking the other day how different the league would be if he hadn't died. Awful ****.

My friends and I always try to figure out how that Marlins team would look if JF was still around.

Truly, truly awful. 

20 minutes ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

How the heck do you deduce that it’s fentanyl?

"Found unresponsive in a hotel room" to me says it's a heart attack or a drug overdose. Considering he is a professional athlete, the chances of it being a heart attack are less than what they would be otherwise, which makes me think it's drugs. Especially considering he is not an every day player and only pitches twice a week. 

Fentanyl is deadly

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, N4L said:

"Found unresponsive in a hotel room" to me says it's a heart attack or a drug overdose. Considering he is a professional athlete, the chances of it being a heart attack are less than what they would be otherwise, which makes me think it's drugs. Especially considering he is not an every day player and only pitches twice a week. 

Fentanyl is deadly

Still way too many assumptions to state so confidently. It could easily be a Darryl Kile situation where he had some undiagnosed health issue.

2 minutes ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

Still way too many assumptions to state so confidently. It could easily be a Darryl Kile situation where he had some undiagnosed health issue.

Fair enough, but when they provide no information other than 'found unresponsive', people are going to speculate. 

Drugs still seem like the most likely cause until we get more info