Angels P Tyler Skaggs has Died

ttitansfan4life

2 hours ago, mse326 said:

This isn't the 80's. You think a major league team wouldn't know or they'd be ok with a pitcher shooting up?

i thinknits extremely dangerous to speculate at this point ( yes, even on the internet) but if it does turn out to be drug related then yes, a team could not know what was going on.

23 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

A major league starting pitcher making close to $2.5M a year after taxes is not using street heroin. 

Yeah, cause no millionaire uses heroin. I'm not even saying it was drugs as we have no evidence that it was, but there's plenty of rich people who use heroin.

I’m guessing this was probably prescription pain medication maybe Oxycodone or Diazepam perhaps mixed with alcohol likely accidental. Don’t read too much into this. It’s still surreal I just watched him pitch against the jays a week or so ago this is so wild RIP.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ravens5520 said:

Crazy the amount of speculations that are made without any info. Maybe this maybe that. Always with the negative side of speculations. Crazy 

If they provided info, then we wouldn't need to speculate. 

1 hour ago, N4L said:

If they provided info, then we wouldn't need to speculate. 

We don’t “need” to speculate that some guy OD’d on fentanyl. The family requested that the autopsy not be completed until October, and while we all want to know what happened you have to respect it.

3 hours ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

We don’t “need” to speculate that some guy OD’d on fentanyl. The family requested that the autopsy not be completed until October, and while we all want to know what happened you have to respect it.

Do you know their reasoning for that?