Jump to content
11sanchez11

NBA Summer League 2019

Recommended Posts

36 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

starts today

who knew

will upate w some info

Starts today? Like games are happening? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kyle21121 said:

Starts today? Like games are happening? 

Yes. Spurs beat Cavs already. Good game.

Now the Grizzlies and Jazz are playing. Not as much talent it appears but I'm not watching as closely as the other game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Yes. Spurs beat Cavs already. Good game.

Now the Grizzlies and Jazz are playing. Not as much talent it appears but I'm not watching as closely as the other game.

Wild I really thought we had a week or so still to go. I guess Vegas Summer league begins on Friday where all the teams play but Utah and Sacramento (not Orlando anymore apparently) have begun today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's dumb. Summer league shouldn't start until these trades are official.

Well, the actual dumb part is the trades not already being official.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

It's dumb. Summer league shouldn't start until these trades are official.

Well, the actual dumb part is the trades not already being official.

It really makes no sense and it’s even worse that they haven’t fixed it yet.  It’s so dumb to see a kid get drafted and have to put on a hat of a team he knows he will never play for.  The NFL is better in that aspect, the NBA has a great offseason , but there are a few things that should be fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As expected...the Lakers got ran out of the building tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

It's dumb. Summer league shouldn't start until these trades are official.

Well, the actual dumb part is the trades not already being official.

They need the week buffer for teams to be able to maneuver this complicated as **** salary cap.

Teams wouldn't be able to make certain moves offical without other corresponding moves, which take time to put together. 

The NBA salary cap rules are almost designed as if an accountant wrote them for the sole reason to ensure that 30 other accountants will have jobs

The summer league starts so soon because they want to keep their brand in the for front of people's minds. 

Edited by N4L

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dylan Windler and Marques Bolden both had very solid games for the Cavs. Windler was the best player on the court and hit a 30 + foot bomb from 3.

Kevin Porter Jr. and Garland didn't play unfortunately. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, N4L said:

They need the week buffer for teams to be able to maneuver this complicated as **** salary cap.

Teams wouldn't be able to make certain moves offical without other corresponding moves, which take time to put together. 

The NBA salary cap rules are almost designed as if an accountant wrote them for the sole reason to ensure that 30 other accountants will have jobs

The summer league starts so soon because they want to keep their brand in the for front of people's minds. 

Free Agency is doing that. It’s not like they’re competing against the NFL or college football, just MLB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Herro was hooping to end the first half against the Lakers.  Only watched a few minutes of the game but that mans confidence is on another level lol.

3 hours ago, champ11 said:

Michael Porter Jr show

 

Damn, the Nuggets have played already? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Herro was hooping to end the first half against the Lakers.  Only watched a few minutes of the game but that mans confidence is on another level lol.

Damn, the Nuggets have played already? 

naw we play friday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×