NBA Summer League 2019

11sanchez11

24 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

what about Fultz?

let him play!

Are 3rd year players allowed to play? Either way, Weltman and Hammond are being obnoxiously careful with him so I doubt they’d let him suit up if he was allowed to lol

1 minute ago, dtait93 said:

Are 3rd year players allowed to play? Either way, Weltman and Hammond are being obnoxiously careful with him so I doubt they’d let him suit up if he was allowed to lol

Jimmer Fredette out there hooping lol. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

I think 3rd year is the limit.

But then you have 2 (?) veteran roster spots lol where anyone (they might have to be unsigned) could play.

Edited by 11sanchez11
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, dtait93 said:

Yes, I'm pretty sure anyone's allowed to play in the summer league. Tony Bradley's playing for Utah and he's entering his third season. 

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

Is FG% all that counts or...

No but he's inefficient scoring against NBA caliber athletes, he's an above average shooter but that's about it. It was the same thing at Kentucky and will be even worse next season. He wasn't worth a lottery pick. 

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

No but he's inefficient scoring against NBA caliber athletes, he's an above average shooter but that's about it. It was the same thing at Kentucky and will be even worse next season. He wasn't worth a lottery pick. 

Well of course he'd be expected to be worse, he's a late lottery rookie. Not a lot of those succeed early on.

He's adjusting to the athletes and 3P line. He'll be fine.

51 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Well of course he'd be expected to be worse, he's a late lottery rookie. Not a lot of those succeed early on.

He's adjusting to the athletes and 3P line. He'll be fine.

He'll be a fringe role player and a lesser Luke Kennard.