NBA Summer League 2019

11sanchez11

40 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Still can’t shoot off the dribble, still doesn’t even attempt to finish right. Those will be his issues in the NBA. 

He’s 19 years old and he showed some shooting off the dribble and right hand finishing in the summer league. He’s a work horse and will improve. He’s not like Jaylen Brown or Jayson Tatum who have been stagnant through their whole careers, Barrett wants to be the best. 

18 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

He’s 19 years old and he showed some shooting off the dribble and right hand finishing in the summer league. He’s a work horse and will improve. He’s not like Jaylen Brown or Jayson Tatum who have been stagnant through their whole careers, Barrett wants to be the best. 

lol you’re such a sad little man. Can you ever discuss sports without getting offended and aggressive?

5 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

lol you’re such a sad little man. Can you ever discuss sports without getting offended and aggressive?

Who’s offended or being aggressive lmao. RJ has shown improvement throughout the summer league, he’ll be fine. He’s a gym rat that puts the work in to improve. ROY for sure.

19 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Who’s offended or being aggressive lmao. RJ has shown improvement throughout the summer league, he’ll be fine. He’s a gym rat that puts the work in to improve. ROY for sure.

You just can’t discuss anything without trolling. Like Tatum and Brown don’t work hard lol. It’s embarassing.

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

You just can’t discuss anything without trolling. Like Tatum and Brown don’t work hard lol. It’s embarassing.

And you + everyone else on here try to take shots at Mitchell and Duke players as frequently as possible. Brown doesn't work hard, dude hasn't improved at all. And Tatum regressed between year 1 and year 2. 

26 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

And you + everyone else on here try to take shots at Mitchell and Duke players as frequently as possible. Brown doesn't work hard, dude hasn't improved at all. And Tatum regressed between year 1 and year 2. 

I haven’t taken a single shot at Mitchell, except telling you that you bring him up in every thread. I love Zion. I’m pretty sure I’ve only “bashed” Barrett, and it’s just facts about his game.

28 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I haven’t taken a single shot at Mitchell, except telling you that you bring him up in every thread. I love Zion. I’m pretty sure I’ve only “bashed” Barrett, and it’s just facts about his game.

So what's the issue if I speak facts about Tatum and Brown? I actually like Tatum but Brown sucks. 

16 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Mitchell's last 44 games aren't far off of Giannis. We're comparing the league MVP on a stacked team to Mitchell a 2nd year player on a poor offensive team. Mitchell can easily surpass Giannis in the next year or two, dude is D-Wade with elite shooting.

Dude. No.

2 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Dude. No.

We'll have to wait and see. Again, people really underestimate how much he had to carry our offense last year. It's going to be a different story with another playmaker like Conley and another elite shooter/good scorer in Bojan. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

We'll have to wait and see. Again, people really underestimate how much he had to carry our offense last year. It's going to be a different story with another playmaker like Conley and another elite shooter/good scorer in Bojan. 

No, what you said was absurd. There is no defending that without people seriously judging your basketball knowledge.

15 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

No, what you said was absurd. There is no defending that without people seriously judging your basketball knowledge.

How is absurd to think that Mitchell can be an MVP caliber player? He has been excellent carrying a bad offensive team the past two years and will actually have space to operate this year. Everyone will be surprised by his jump in production and efficiency, just remember that you heard it here first. 

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

But when you tell him that’s crazy he acts like we’re insulting Mitchell.

Yep. "The last 44 games for Mitchell wasn't that far off from Giannis" is maybe the most egregious thing I've seen on here in a long time.

Just now, NYRaider said:

How is absurd to think that Mitchell can be an MVP caliber player? He has been excellent carrying a bad offensive team the past two years and will actually have space to operate this year. Everyone will be surprised by his jump in production and efficiency, just remember that you heard it here first. 

My quarrel is with the nonsense that Mitchell's last 44 games weren't far off from Giannis. If you honestly believe that you are beyond helping.

4 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

My quarrel is with the nonsense that Mitchell's last 44 games weren't far off from Giannis. If you honestly believe that you are beyond helping.

Giannis was +1.8 in ppg and +1.0 in apg. Obviously, he was more efficient inside the arc but that's to be expected considering he had one of the most well-constructed teams in the league around him. It's a small sample size but to average only 2 fewer points and 1 less assist while carrying a much worse offensive team isn't that far off, IMO.