11sanchez11

NBA Summer League 2019

31 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Tank the season for Anthony Edwards and you'll have one of the best young cores in the league. Deni Avdija would also be a really nice fit in Memphis as the secondary creator and a floor spacer. 

Avdija is who I'm hoping for to round out the roster.

I'm surprised how good I am at this every year. The best case for me was Clarke and NA-W inside the top ten for the Suns. 

Forget the trade value tho lol, that doesn't have anything do with identifying talent. 

11 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I'm surprised how good I am at this every year. The best case for me was Clarke and NA-W inside the top ten for the Suns. 

Forget the trade value tho lol, that doesn't have anything do with identifying talent. 

It’s the summer league...

12 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

It’s the summer league...

Thank you.

Also I think you missed the little bit of sarcasm. Because obviously I'm not surprised.

Edited by 11sanchez11

Clarke made one less three in SL than he did his entire college career. He played three years of college bball.

Edited by 11sanchez11

15 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Clarke made one less three in SL than he did his entire college career. He played three years of college bball.

Despite being an older rookie he's one of the most raw players in the class and still has a ton of room to grow.