Home uniforms 2019

beardown3231

On 7/8/2019 at 7:35 AM, Sugashane said:

giphy.gif

Was that joke REALLY in that movie? I refused to see it, so I don't know. If it was, good lord that's pathetic. And disgusting.

As gifs go, pretty funny. But as something in a kid's film? Yikes. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

Was that joke REALLY in that movie? I refused to see it, so I don't know. If it was, good lord that's pathetic. And disgusting.

As gifs go, pretty funny. But as something in a kid's film? Yikes. 

Yeah, it was in it. One of the parts I found pretty solid about a pretty mediocre movie. You didn't miss much. 5-10 parts where you get a chuckle and it killed 90 minutes. 

It was rated PG, and I think it should have been PG-13. It isn't a terrible movie, but to me it was like Deadpool. People need to take 10 minutes to look it up, use common sense and know what age group it was for (if they are interested in the movie of course). Not like the incompetent parents getting upset because their 8 year old was exposed to everything Deadpool showcased. Parents need to realize that just because the movie has that character it doesn't mean it is for the same level audience that is currently reading the books.