2019 Training Camp Thread

dll2000

IF (big if) both kickers continue to excel during preseason I think there’s a very strong chance that whoever loses the competition ends up on our practice squad (assuming not picked up elsewhere). Would help keep the pressure on the winner and allow us to keep working with them. Frankly even if it doesn’t work out that way I’d like to have some kicker on our practice squad this year. 

28 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Sounds like a really sloppy day for the O.  Tbf to them they were facing the leagues best d, in the rain, but still, from all accounts I read, just a sloppy, sloppy day.

It was also raining pretty hard and 3rd day of hard practicing after a 5 week break.  

A lot of soreness and fatigue probably setting in.

42 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

I am going to try my best to go Thurs.  Hit me up here or on PM if you are going.

Unless a work thing prohibits me between now and then I am going.

I’m going Friday. @WindyCity if you make the trip from Canada we can fight to the death about Shaheen for a crowd of about 8,000. ✊😂

Real talk though - I’ve been a member here for 13 years. Be interesting to take down the cloak of relative anonymity and maybe meet some of you guys. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AZBearsFan said:

I’m going Friday. @WindyCity if you make the trip from Canada we can fight to the death about Shaheen for a crowd of about 8,000. ✊😂

Real talk though - I’ve been a member here for 13 years. Be interesting to take down the cloak of relative anonymity and maybe meet some of you guys. 

I hate huge crowds so why I am picking a middle of week day.  I know it will still be packed, but hopefully less so. 

2 hours ago, RunningVaccs said:

Yeah I'm holding up ok since Trubisky busted out of the league this morning

Plus for every bad offensive practice doesn't it likely mean a good defensive practice and vis a versa?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

Plus for every bad offensive practice doesn't it likely mean a good defensive practice and vis a versa?

That defense has 4 guys among the top 100 players in the entire league as voted by the players and that doesn’t even include Roquan Smith, Danny Trevathan or Eddie Goldman, all of whom are well above average players at their respective positions in the front 7 with Smith a budding star. If the expectation is that the offense is going to consistently have their way with them then the expectation is completely out of whack. 

• Like 1