How many wins for the 2019 Packers ?

Shanedorf

How many games will the 2019 Packers Win (reg season) ?   

66 members have voted

1. 1. Choose 1 option below based on your Superior Football Knowledges. How many wins for GB ?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/19/2019 at 11:19 PM

MVS is gonna be much better

EQ is gonna be much better

Graham and Rodgers have more trust

All three of the above listed players are starting on square one with Rodgers this year

Allison is back

Adams is Adams

Bulaga and Taylor are both healthy this year so won’t have that slow start.

Turner is better than McCray and Bell

Jenkins looks to be a perfect 6th man

Jones is in great shape for the first time in his career and looks to break out

I do think the offense will be better! The rookies last year hurt us. And the defense being better helps the offense too.

Edited by boratt

As is the norm in preseason, a lot of optimism in this thread. 

I can see it in some places, but I think the most misplaced area for optimism is the Jimmy-Graham-returning-to-New-Orleans-form. He looked like he was running with concrete block shoes last year. I know there were some puff pieces in the off-season how he is rededicating himself or somesuch but I’ve seen too many of those offseason pipedreams turn into pipebombs. 

Maybe the offense will improve this year, but I wouldn’t expect it to come from increased TE production. 

36 minutes ago, mikebpackfan said:

I can see it in some places, but I think the most misplaced area for optimism is the Jimmy-Graham-returning-to-New-Orleans-form. He looked like he was running with concrete block shoes last year. I know there were some puff pieces in the off-season how he is rededicating himself or somesuch but I’ve seen too many of those offseason pipedreams turn into pipebombs. 

Maybe the offense will improve this year, but I wouldn’t expect it to come from increased TE production. 

Is it bad is that of all of them, this is one I like? Not New Orleans version but I really think he's gonna be a weapon. Contrary to the evidence of last year. 

57 minutes ago, mikebpackfan said:

Robert Ferguson has been faster than everyone and catching everything in practice...

8 hours ago, mikebpackfan said:

He doesn't need to be New Orleans' Jimmy Graham.  As long as he finds that happy medium between that and the Seahawks' Jimmy Graham, I'm pleased.  We're going to have ESB and MVS in their 2nd year, and hopefully J'Mon Moore figures it out.  There's talent in that receiving corps.

I see 8, maybe 9 wins this year, and I’ll be satisfied with that improvement from the past two dismal seasons. I think the young players and this new coaching staff will have some growing pains, and they may be a year or two year out from being back in the top tier of the NFC. I expect this to take place in baby steps.

Green Bay needs to start by reclaiming the NFC North, where they went 1-4-1 last year. It won’t be easy getting back to the top because the Bears, with Nagy at the helm and that stout defense, have created a new culture. Detroit and minnesota are unknowns, but the Packers didn’t beat either one of them last year. Go .500 or better in division games, and it’s a realistic goal that represents progress on which to build. 

Edited by JQ1