How good will prime Zion be?

11sanchez11

2 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Here is a thought, if Zion just plays okay as a rookie with his hype he may be selected into the All-Star Game as a starter , even if he is far from the most deserving.

I doubt it. Players and media wouldn't vote for him.

9 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I think there's a bigger chance that he's one of the biggest bust then he will be an all-time Elite player. He'll probably end up in the middle somewhere but the hype on this kid is just too much for someone who really hasn't proven that much in my opinion

He had one of the best freshmen seasons in the history of college basketball. The thing that will help Williamson is that he doesn't need to score to impact the game. He'll be an elite defender, rebounder, and plays extremely hard every night. The only way that he's not an All-Star level player is if he gets hurt. 

Just now, dtait93 said:

Lol no

I've watched every single game of Zion's collegiate career. He made Duke's defense elite last season with his weak side help defense and hustle. Duke was like a fringe top 50 defense without him and a top 5 defense with him on the court... 

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

I don't think he will be an elite on ball defender, either in the post or on the perimeter. But will be an elite team defender. 

He was an elite on-ball defender in college though so there's not much to suggest that he won't be a good defender at the next level. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

I've watched every single game of Zion's collegiate career. He made Duke's defense elite last season with his weak side help defense and hustle. Duke was like a fringe top 50 defense without him and a top 5 defense with him on the court... 

You’re also a homer

• Like 1