Kawhi Leonard signs with Clippers and Clippers trade for Paul George

49erurtaza

Not gonna lie, I respect the hell out of Kawhi for finding a way to still compete as the man, while still finding another star to play with. Respect him much more than if he would’ve teamed up to form a super team. That being said, most of LA will hate him. He’ll probably have like 10% of the fans behind him he could have had. Not sure how it helps his brand, but people do have short memories so who knows. 

On another note...man, Jerry is cold-blooded. The original Mamba. No surprise Kobe loves him. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, turtle28 said:

PG: Beverly 

SG: Lou Williams

SF: Kawhai 

PF: George 

C: Harrell 

Championship!

No, you keep Lou and Harrell on the bench. They are worthless starting in that group. Let them continue to dominate as the best bench duo ever.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

No, you keep Lou and Harrell on the bench. They are worthless starting in that group. Let them continue to dominate as the best bench duo ever.

I guess you start Shamet or Harkless and Zubac, then.

Just now, seminoles1 said:

Depends on the matchups, but should be a mixture of those 3. Shamet as a sniper would be best.

I imagine that too. Harkless can come off the bench. His defense replacing PG or Kawhi when they rest would be helpful. Shamet does more for spacing with the first unit.

Also I just remembered something that I don't think anyone else noticed or at least never mentioned but when the mayor gave Kawhi the key to the city I saw Nick Nurse had the key after the ceremony. Probably should have known then.