Kawhi Leonard signs with Clippers and Clippers trade for Paul George

49erurtaza

1 minute ago, kyle21121 said:

Also taking into account everything and assuming the PG shoulder thing isn’t career altering.

I've heard he can hardly lift his arms!!! Pass it on. Lets breath some life into this thing :)

3 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I9uMiuM_YM7HBVyvt5wu34g3wmsgsN1qCBNmcJgLPS1DQTySLm0_BBzjwVTK6KOlcFbTZ8l6UMVPVFGnH7Nmer_ic6mcbLCL5Eghuf1dP2GW5Vs00MmxThc48k9RnYCvl2EokkO6

3_GHc_6YIjnfAJKWp1fLWGpM9sVIBPYiS3lsoJTrNKGEb80_wKVYmFw5NwOfzVcrwsRq2KmVDsORMpmItQkIRj0irEgqx4eFHetK5J3jwSl8L1LsS09AOqc9wy0LbthrlXvkmG4H

GJlF5vY1-1ka20TfEuiGY92jqp_0-tEM35Bp_g3FUy9k152f6An6v3XXSmSKgBSOgyvhAIMWQ0_myvMH364zq1ZdMrR_sPcWvH9JN34I4slDlVbVr2Pjk3l3O5l83kGRVMbz0vdy

avD6_I6vlEOLxdHjMTTrjkIhCbYi6UiC9eusjLn-HPeDaWkisiJKjzq6EJ5TXSlQ10YYhp13vlQC5oGqJ2ngu_L1w9KZz4FHNwTjdkdHkb63ZBl-Y6TVVexD2ChYmcg-aLLRCEQEHzSdCabDQYUWcd0fY-6hhFxsOZYFx6rfE6Mz0YTnZrDyO2j3ezdqzQayPWdcglmPG2EXZmInMFuZPTkcNYTd-i650QXQ_NVu_xvuKMuAf0wFMlaGILyAetZZZoVYvqarfEz2I6Dv

rdDKoIzGCmordVQWtdODue3diVbc5511V_GwcPC4-YG8e-Dtlzpm3iTkt_5zgDnA9SkNFC-19RRMZxxlZq3effZ-cOpTAUzuz1D4TgNLcVW09ayuBGwl_X0wiOtoSnPGWLkz8b3F

YmEqh-ZPy6sVkGSBkdJ4HypjC5Xvl_91jFEmCK1_v5zpKv3vjejilMHrNPGmBl_izl8j7OIFxdmBBmGQkNYRNnpoP3PiATIxVmjWv_5vP2J6BlVHEsXKjQrgIMGsZBpuqnXS2aMi

w1pJWNOzh-9PMpeHrLuX1u1LU7bKxQMduqB91K3Q3x6GV967MFZh6A8T7cq_3DTcI3BO-6xwyj2y43_eJX6G_beqQrwhqnnYyztYsrAvcLvxmoLTGOWyW5phymxWYIigLVNHqqMw

s3GYwC88b5aNAc9Gd9oTqqYQDfD4Ee1vm-lw5skZ8iwsoYRNtogDk5FV1z8FACoanwD7cMV97dpg7iyibII36KEQuTrw54KpPUSH88Zmp4uk5TOWpapvZcsC9WTDleE2z4rXCEg-

tenor.gif

What's my role in that quote tree?  I said according to reports.  And then I mentioned a poster who had been saying Kawhi to the Lakers during the season.

I've said throughout the playoffs that I thought Kawhi would stay with the Raptors.  I also said a few days ago that if I was Kawhi I would play for the Clippers instead of the Lakers. 

There are alot of layers in pull back from this. First Ill start off by saying Im so glad Kawhi didnt go to the Lakers. Its a new day when Kawhi and George chooses to go to the Clippers rather than the Lakers. We already saw KD and Kyrie chose to go to the Nets rather than the Knicks. The message is that its not all about the Lakers and Knicks in those markets. Im so glad about that. Ive gotten Lakers and Knicks fatigue over the years and now the Nets and Clippers have positioned themselves where superstars want to be. 

Now I love what the Clippers did getting Kawhi and George. Idk what that means for OKC because I didnt see him getting traded just because he just signed that big deal to stay in OKC last summer to help Westbrook. OKC got alot of assets but it means nothing for a team that wants to win now. The Clippers just like the Nets put themselves in position to win now where all they needed was those superstars to put them over the top. LeBron has another roadblock in his way so one has to say they arent the heavy favorites anymore. The Clippers imo are the favorites in the West. In 2020-2021 season Im predicting and LA v NY NBA Final but its the Clippers v Nets lol. Somewhere Shannon Sharpe is disappointed because he thought for sure Kawhi was going to be playing for the Lakers. Plus for everything we heard is that the Clippers were out of the mix as of yesterday so that just goes to show you not to believe what you hear. This a great day and Im loving it lol. 

12 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Wow Masai dropped the ball big time. 

I was assuming it was after the PG deal like hey everyone is available we will take Pascal for Westbrook but again that didn’t make sense.

I don’t think I’d have given up Pascal although if that assured Kawhi. I mean there is a lot to unpack. First of all 100% assurances from Kawhi would be the start. We’d also have to take in Westbrook I mean I’m not ready to dig deep on this now. Probably need to move Lowry or would we move Westbrook instead? I honestly can’t see that deal coming together. Pascal as a proven commodity > SGA and a few late picks Gallo = lets say Serge for filler. I mean it doesn’t seem likely.

Edited by kyle21121
I guess Lowry would need to be included

3 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Westbrook can't like that he was either being used for leverage or in actual trade talks.

I thought about Westbrook.  He must not be too happy right now.  I wonder how much longer he wants to stay in OKC.  Probably doesn't have much of a choice at this point, though.

15 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Wow Masai dropped the ball big time. 

From what I read:

Toronto wasn't getting George without taking back Westbrook, if OKC was even seriously considering a Toronto package and not just using them for leverage against the Clippers. Kawhi wouldn't guarantee he'd stay in Toronto even with that deal. And honestly, if Westbrook is coming too, then I'm just joining the Lakers.

Even if Toronto wanted to make a trade, the Clippers could always told their offer. It sucks losing Kawhi, but it'd be a hell of a lot worse trading everything for George and Westbrook just to see Leonard sign with the Lakers.

1 minute ago, showtime said:

I thought about Westbrook.  He must not be too happy right now.  I wonder how much longer he wants to stay in OKC.  Probably doesn't have much of a choice at this point, though.

Presti isn't afraid to make a deal. If someone offers even 75 cents on the dollar for Westbrook, I'm strongly considering it.

The problem is fans would probably be pissed.

14 minutes ago, showtime said:

What's my role in that quote tree?  I said according to reports.  And then I mentioned a poster who had been saying he wanted Kawhi to the Lakers during the season.

That poster was me and I've fixed your comment.