Tedy Bruschi Recovering From Stroke.

Tedy Bruschi is "recovering well" after suffering his second stroke Thursday, his family announced Friday via his foundation, Tedy's Team, on Instagram

The 46-year-old former Patriots linebacker and current ESPN analyst quickly recognized warning signs — he was experiencing arm weakness, face drooping and speech difficulties. 

In Bruschi's case, the episode was termed a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA), which is sometimes called a "ministroke." TIAs usually last a few minutes and don't usually cause permanent damage, according to the Mayo Clinic.

Bruschi was admitted to Sturdy Memorial Hospital in Attleboro, Massachusetts, where he was still recovering Friday. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/1658138001

Praying for a smooth recovery for Tedy. A great linebacker, a great Patriot, and a better man. 

9 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

It sucks that this is happening again. I really hope he can live a long and happy life but the more often this happens the least likely that is. 

Bruschi dying young would seriously make me cry.

2 hours ago, ChazStandard said:

2 strokes before 50 is very unusual. Is it a genetic predisposition? Or is it tied to football? I wasn't around when for the first one so I don't know exactly what happened.

He has a hole in his heart IIRC. Pretty sure this is 3 or 4 as well