Whats your top 10 dynamic duos currently in the NBA?

stl4life07

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, the lone star said:

LeBron regressed last year, and at his age, we can expect more of that to happen. I understand that he's LeBron, so maybe he bounces back, but even so, better =/= dynamic. 

He didn’t really regress last year he just didn’t play many meaningful games down the stretch.  Beginning of the year he was as good as ever, and playoffs 2018 he was the best we’ve seen

21 minutes ago, mission27 said:

He didn’t really regress last year he just didn’t play many meaningful games down the stretch.  Beginning of the year he was as good as ever, and playoffs 2018 he was the best we’ve seen

his shooting numbers were down across the board. But maybe he'll bounce back with better shooters around him. That should open things up some more.

16 hours ago, mission27 said:

His box numbers were the same but his advanced numbers dropped a decent amount.

20 hours ago, mission27 said:

Lebron is better than anyone

AD is better than PG 

I wouldn't say a mile because I have so much respect for Kawhi Leonard, but I agree that LeBron and Davis are #1.  I think if both guys are health, Davis is clearly a superior player than George.  I think that's the biggest gap between all of these players.

4 hours ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Luka/KP will easily be on everyone’s list after this year.

also, Kemba Walker is so ridiculously overrated.

Maybe.  Really need to see Luka continue to progress over the next year or two.  I'm sure he probably will, but you never know.  People been saying that about Ben Simmons offensive game for years and it still looks the same to me, generally speaking.  Also, need to see KP have the year we expect him to have.