Whats your top 10 dynamic duos currently in the NBA?

stl4life07

1 hour ago, showtime said:

Maybe.  Really need to see Luka continue to progress over the next year or two.  I'm sure he probably will, but you never know.  People been saying that about Ben Simmons offensive game for years and it still looks the same to me, generally speaking.  Also, need to see KP have the year we expect him to have.

Pretty sure he has played 2 years in the NBA. Not sure how many years people have been saying that.

1 hour ago, mm6492 said:

Pretty sure he has played 2 years in the NBA. Not sure how many years people have been saying that.

I think people been saying that since before he was in the league.  How he can't shoot a lick, but he will eventually get better.  Well, he hasn't become a better shooter.... like at all.

On 8/30/2019 at 11:04 PM, showtime said:

I think people been saying that since before he was in the league.  How he can't shoot a lick, but he will eventually get better.  Well, he hasn't become a better shooter.... like at all.

He’s also only 21/22?And only needs a semblance of a jumper and he’d be elite. At 21/22.