1-10 scale: how excited are you for the upcoming NFL season?

CKS97

For me, it’s a 3. It would have been a 0 if not for the 100th anniversary stuff.

it’s hard for me to get excited over football going forward as long as the Patriots dynasty keeps going on.

Why bother getting my hopes up when I know the ending already?

And for me, it's a 2. While I'm excited to see Lamar play, I miss the G.O.A.T Joe Flacco. Plus it's too many penalties and common sense has gone out the window when it comes to instant replay and stuff. Football has become increasingly phony as the years go by. They also don't give me a chance to miss. It's 24/7 and they focus on the wrong stuff, imo. Fantasy football and what players favorite colors are. Stupid stuff.

A 100 for me...  this will be the greatest NFL season to date. I suspect alot of historic landmarks and epic games. I expect this to be finally the season a mighty dragon burns down the Patriots empire. Like Daenerys did King's landing.

Edited by Bearerofnews
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, CKS97 said:

For me, it’s a 3. It would have been a 0 if not for the 100th anniversary stuff.

it’s hard for me to get excited over football going forward as long as the Patriots dynasty keeps going on.

If it's a 0 for you, it's a 10 for me xD

5 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

A 100 for me...  this will be the greatest NFL season to date. I suspect alot of historic landmarks and epic games. I expect this to be finally the season a mighty dragon burns down the Patriots empire. Like Daenerys did King's landing.

Looking forward to that Week 1 game. Should be a good one.

• Like 2

10 out of 10 all the way.

Just excited to have NFL football on the horizon again. Yeah the Patriots are dominant and they're the favourites to win it again, but c'mon. It's NFL Football. It's nearly back!

For every damp squib of a Super Bowl, there's an LA Rams/KC Chiefs classic, and we get 20 plus weeks of it!

Needs to get here now. 

Image result for can't wait gif

Edited by PFM18
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, ManningGM said:

I get the feeling we will be seeing a new team representing the AFC.

Probably. But it will be interesting to see which teams step up this year and surprise. There is always that one team that's supposed to suck but won't. My money is on Denver.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, August4th said:

its Sunday in July and the ice cube basketball league is playing on CBS, MLS soccer on Fox, softball on ESPN

so my excitement for the NFL to return is on 100

I'm getting excited when training camp starts. gotta get through the next 3 weeks somehow

8 hours ago, CKS97 said:

Image result for crying baby

Might go for a nice 9.5, CK. :P

Real answer; about 3. Off-season is too long, I've forgotten everything. Ask in August.