1-10 scale: how excited are you for the upcoming NFL season?

CKS97

23 hours ago, SBLIII said:

Probably. But it will be interesting to see which teams step up this year and surprise. There is always that one team that's supposed to suck but won't. My money is on Denver.

Facts, the AFC West finna be a dogfight. 

Very excited about the new-look Fins, which is unexpected to say today because they were in shambles at season's end and firing Gase and salary cap slayer Tannenbaum (YES!). I didn't know what to expect at that point and was preparing for a gloomy future of 0-16 or 1-15 season.

Then they hired a well-respected member of the Pats' coaching staff as head coach and things started looking up. Three of their first four draft picks were In The Trenches linemen on both sides of the ball which gets the Head Nod. Dumping the failed Wide 9 defense experiment and going to a Pats-style 3-4 hybrid where no-name guys are suddenly NFL playmakers. Added a blocking FB in the draft too, time to pound that rock. 

Now just gotta get young QB Josh Rosen properly coached-up so the team can flourish. 

33 minutes ago, Hail Mary said:

Green Bay has made alot of great changes that I'm stoked about. Can't wait to see what our defense can do this year.

That's what I'm talking about. Enthusiasm After Change. 

• Like 1

On 7/7/2019 at 7:21 AM, SBLIII said:

Probably. But it will be interesting to see which teams step up this year and surprise. There is always that one team that's supposed to suck but won't. My money is on Denver.

Broncos have their best QB since 2014. By no means are they the favorites for the AFCW but I won’t be surprised if they end up winning it. They have some top tier talent and Flacco has shown he can be serviceable. 

15 hours ago, freak_of_nature said:

I can't recall another time going into a season where almost every team has an interesting narrative. 

Nobody has an interesting narrative except for New England: “we care more about outcoching everyone than having marginal talent. we always win. We are invincible.”

wake me up when the season is over and Brady wins yet another joyless SB

the National Foxboro League is no longer worth watching until BB and TB12 are gone forever.

Why should I care when all we are going to hear is Patriots this Patriots that

it’s New England and 31 others until BB goes away forever

Edited by CKS97

4 hours ago, CKS97 said:

Nobody has an interesting narrative except for New England: “we care more about outcoching everyone than having marginal talent. we always win. We are invincible.”

wake me up when the season is over and Brady wins yet another joyless SB

the National Foxboro League is no longer worth watching until BB and TB12 are gone forever.

Why should I care when all we are going to hear is Patriots this Patriots that

it’s New England and 31 others until BB goes away forever

source.gif